Cat Keyboard (Little!Niki, CG!Wilbur)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Setting: IRL
Summary: A regressed Niki gets bored at Wilbur's house and finds his cat keyboard to entertain herself.

fun fact, this was originally a little!wilbur chapter, but i decided we all need more little!niki in our lives :)

also a short chapter, but i promise the next will be longer!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A light buzzing rang out from Wilbur's phone, and he sighed when he checked the name. He stood from the couch, rubbing the top of Niki's head and kissing it while she rolled two cars across the floor.

"I have to take this call, I'll be right back, pumpkin," Wilbur told her, getting a simple nod and a few babbles from the little. He smiled, then left to answer his ringing phone.

Niki continued to play with her cars, crashing them together and making explosion noises. She got bored of this quick, though, so she searched through the bin of toys for something new to do. Deciding on a coloring book and some crayons, Niki flipped through until she found a page she hadn't done, one with a cartoon fox and a dog.

The blond dutifully worked on her coloring, tongue sticking out slightly in concentration. When she finished, Niki carefully tore the picture out and set it aside and made note to give it to Wilbur to hang on the fridge later. However, this quickly led to more boredom, so Niki again went through the bin for something to do.

When her hand reached the bottom, a sound startled her into pulling her hand back. With much more caution, she poked the plastic key and a meow came out. Intrigued by this new thing, Niki pulled it out to see that it was Wilbur's beloved cat keyboard, which only peaked her curiously more. Clicking the keys down in a short pattern, Niki giggled and clapped, doing it again and giggling again.

"Meow," She mimicked the keyboard and pressed another key. "Meow!"

"Alright pumpkin, I'm back," Wilbur called, smiling and crouching down beside the girl. "What have you found there?"

"Papa, wook!" Niki cheered, holding the keyboard out for him to see better. "Go meow!"

She clicked the key to prove her point, smiling proudly when it did exactly what she'd said. Wilbur ruffled her hair, making her giggle again; "I see that, love. You're so smart, aren't you pumpkin?"

Niki practically glowed in the attention, nuzzling into the hand on her head. This was the best find she'd made in a long while.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
like i said, short, but it was cute :D

next up is little!tommy (again lol) and dan (yes as in dantdm i grew up on his videos) and it'll be cute too :3

(452 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>