Kitty Cat Bandaids (Little!Purpled, CG!Punz)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
!warning for a bit of blood n bad words n bruises n crying :(!

Setting: IRL Minecraft
Summary: Punz waited patiently for his little brother to return from school, but when he did, Purpled obviously had a bad day.

ok but someone tell me why i love being called puppy or pup platonically

also they brothers pog :D
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Punz flipped through the TV channels and leaned on his palm, bored. There wasn't much to do in the apartment without his little brother, and he'd already streamed that morning so Punz was rather out of options. That's why he practically sighed in relief when he heard the front door open and shut, a sure sign that Purpled had returned.

"Finally, I thought you'd never-" Punz stopped in his tracks, eyebrows furrowed and nose scrunched. "Woah, what the fuck happened Purple?"

Blood dripped from the teen's nose and onto his lip, which itself was busted open and bloody. Bruises ringed teary grey eyes, scrapes and other blue-and-black marks ruined Purpled's usually smooth, freckled skin. His shoulders curled in demurely, and his shirt was stained by dirt and ripped in the shoulders.

"U-Um- s-some'ne st-owle m' b-bag on th-the w-way hom-me," Purpled whimpered, rubbing his trembling hands over his arms and keeping his eyes trained on the floor. "'M-M so-owwy, b-bubba..."

"Aw, it's okay Purple," Punz shushed him softly, opening his arms for a hug and smiling when Purpled immediately lunged into them. "How old you feelin', puppy?"

The teen tapped his back three times, and Punz nodded slightly. Three year old Purpled...he could handle that. His brother was pretty mild anyway, never wanting to put up a fuss or cause trouble for his caregiver. Punz kissed Purpled's forehead and rubbing his back soothingly.

"Let's go clean you up and then we can watch some cartoons, okay pup?" A single nod in return, so Punz squatted down enough to get one hand under his bum and the other around his back.

It wasn't any trouble to lift Purpled and carrying him into the cramped bathroom - he was pretty light for such a tall boy - and Punz placed him on the counter so he could better reach his face. Soaking a cotton ball through with disinfectant, the older blond slipped Purpled's hand into his own.

"Just squeeze my hand if it hurts, okay?"

"'K-Kay bubba."

As he wiped blood and dirt from Purpled's skin, Punz had to grit his own teeth and urge himself to continue. Every squeeze of his hand, every whimper or whine that Purpled gave - it broke Punz's heart bit by bit, hearing his baby brother hurt like that.

"I'm sorry puppy, I know it hurts," he apologized, kissing his forehead gently. "Just a little more, you've been such a brave boy for me Purple."

With a few more swipes, Punz finally threw out the cotton balls and grabbed the bandaids. Purpled perked up at the decoration of the box; "C'n I gets da kitty ones?"

"Of course, puppy," Punz chuckled at his excitement, but had to hold his face still with how much he squirmed. When he finished, he picked the boy back up and carried him to their shared room. "Let's get you changed. Onesie or big boy pjs?"

Purpled thought for a moment, then pointed to the dog onesie. With some help from Punz, he wiggled out of his uncomfortable, dirty big boy clothes and into the clean, soft pajamas. The next stop was the kitchen, where Purpled kicked his feet as they hung off the counter where he sat. A sippy cup of apple juice was then placed in his hands, and he happily drank it down as Punz finally carried him to the living room, where he curled up in his big brother's lap.

"What you wanna watch, pup?" Punz asked, flickering through the children's channels (what was available to them, at least). He passed through PBS, and when Purpled finally put down his juice and pointed at the screen, he decided it would be good enough.

Punz kissed the top of the little's blond head. They may not have much, but they had each other. And that was just enough for them.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
yooo pbs was the b o m b

like cyberchase? bro i loved that show

next chapter's yet another little!tommy chap., but with cg!jack because i love their friendship so so so much!!

(747 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>