Accidents Happen (Little!Bad, CG!Dream, George, and Sapnap)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
!!warning for yelling and mean words n cryin :((!!

Setting: IRL
Summary: While filming a manhunt video, George and Sapnap's demanding comments finally caused Bad to break down.

idk what to say here, i just rlly like badboyhalo-
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Bad almost whimpered when George screamed again, but he bit his lip to stop the sound from slipping out. A wheezing laugh - obviously from Dream - overlapped with the shouts of his friends, evolving into a real laugh when he began to chase Bad as well.

"RUN BAD! RUN!" George yelled. Bad, obviously, did as he said, pressing his buttons clumsily to try and escape Dream running after him.

"Get him, don't just run away!" Sapnap reprimanded. A high-pitched whine finally escaped from the regressor, but he managed to pass it off as a sigh as he continued to run.

"'M tryin!" Bad exclaimed, his lisp shining through in his anxiousness.

His heart pounded in his chest, and the fuzzy feeling that threatened to cloud his brain became increasingly more difficult to fight off. Clumsy, trembling fingers finally slipped from the keys they'd been desperately clinging to, and Bad got killed pretty quickly by Dream.

"NO! Bad, how did you manage to get killed?!" George scoffed, seemingly angry - or at the very least, disappointed. Bad could see on his camera that George had his arms crossed, and the regressor swallowed thickly.

"I didn' try to-"

Sapnap then rolled his eyes, adding in his own scolding into the mix; "Of course you didn't, you never try to do anything! You're always just slowing us down."

All of this anger around him finally wore Bad down, and big, hot tears began to pour from his eyes. Sniffling softly, the very quickly slipping little rubbed hard at his eyes and whimper when they burned under his rough palms. George and Sapnap immediately quieted, and with a sharp 'shut up', Dream did as well.

"Bad? Are you okay?" George asked gently as to not startle his friend any more. Bad let loose a small sob, voice crackling as he spoke.

"'M s-sowwy! D-Di'n m-mean to- to-"

Bad dissolved into quiet sobs, pulling his knees up to his chest and rocking himself gently. Sapnap felt his eyebrows crease in worry, and George almost gasped. Dream was the first to speak of the three; "It's okay, bud. Can you turn your camera on for us?"

"O-Otay..." Bad stammered through his tears, shakily turning his camera on before sticking his thumb in his mouth. George frowned at this.

"That's icky, love. Go get a paci, yeah?" He suggested gently, smiling when Bad nodded wordlessly and wobbled out of view for just a moment. When he returned, a red soother bobbed comfortably between his lips.

"Hey, there's our baby," Sapnap grinned, the corners of his eyes crinkling when Bad giggled. "Look, we're sorry, Bad. We were just being meanies, we didn't mean that stuff we said."

"Weally?" Bad asked, words muffled by his pacifier.

Immediately, the three rushed to assure him that of course they didn't mean it, and to shower him with as much love and praise as they could behind a computer screen. Bad practically glowed in the attention, but soon began to shift and whine uncomfortably; his jeans and t-shirt suddenly felt much too itchy and irritating against his skin.

"How old are you, bud?" Dream suddenly asked, nodding when Bad held up three fingers. Sapnap feigned a gasp of shock.

"Well then, you're much too small to be in such uncomfortable big boy clothes, huh?" he exclaimed, getting a small giggle and a nod from Bad.

The little got up clumsily, toddling away for almost twenty minutes. Thankfully, he'd left his mic on, so if something happened his caregivers would know. After that long time, Bad finally returned. He practicall drowned in his black hoodie - a Dream hoodie, in fact - and his light blue pajama pants had small muffins all over them. White-and-red fuzzy socks trailed up and under his pant-legs, and he still held his paci between his lips happily. Nothing about the outfit matched, but to be honest, it didn't matter.

Bad was happy, and that was good enough for the other three.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
awww little bad is so cuteeee

gosh i liked this chapter, its just enough sad and happy for me :3

next is a little foolish one shot, in babyspace this time!!

(739 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>