Its Time to Bid Adieu

Hey guys! God this feels weird to say ‘Hey guys’ for the very last time. But we all have to bid goodbye at some point, don't we?

To say that the journey of writing this book has been epic would be an understatement. I still remember writing sitting down and writing the first chapter out of pure adrenaline. I never planned to write it, I never once gave a thought about writing as I was a hardcore reader, I still am. I didn't think I had it in me to write even a thousand words, but here we are, completing a whole goddamn book, and I couldn't be more elated.

I am nowhere near skilled and professional, but I am still learning. Writing this book made me earn a tremendous amount of respect for authors and writers. It's not easy to come up with a plot and pen it down. It's a journey within.

The number of friends and amazing people I made and met is simply unbelievable, if it wasn't for them, I might have given up long ago, but I didn't and I'm grateful.

Now, I wouldn't want to make this any longer and bore you with my emo moment,   I think it's time to take a leave.

But before that, if anyone is wondering if there would be a sequel or spin-off, I have decided to make a spin-off that would revolve around the lives of Chloe, Zoey, and a few characters that might have the potential to create their own story. Now, I have a very brief and rough about it and didn't give a detailed thought about it so it would take some time to come up with a proper plot and write it down.

So, it won't be coming anytime soon, but I assure you, it will.

I have some 3-4 plots spiraling around my head while I was writing this book so I would work on one of them and publish my next book.

But I am going to take some time for myself and grow better as a writer. I hope someday, I would write a book that I would be proud of. Someday.

Thank you so much for sticking around and walking along right by my side. This has been one hell of a ride.

Until next time♥

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩