"What?" She demanded not paying attention to me.

Louis nodded with her eyes trying to keep nonchalant. "It's him." I sighed at the shortage of my name.

"Looks like a him." Catherine roamed her eyes over my body. "You here for a booty call?"

I screwed my face at that. "I'm here to see your step-sister. Bryce Weston?" It was an effort not to say West.

Louis crossed her arms. "It's sister. And sorry to mention she's not here."

My face fell at her words. I gripped my bag harder with a sigh. "Where can I find her?"

"Why are you looking for her?" Catherine inquired flicking her hair over her shoulder. "Didn't you break her heart?"

I winced. "That's why I'm here."

"To break it again?"

"To amend my mistakes." I gritted impatiently. "Is she here or not?"

Catherine studied me for a minute as if trying to find the humor in the situation. Truly they both were getting on my nerves.

Finally she extended the door for me. "Come in." I quickly paid the driver and entered into their abode. It was charming.

I dumped my bag onto the floor and sat on the couch running a hand through my hair as Louis hurried with a cup of water which I was grateful for. "Thank you." I murmured chugging it all down. I hadn't realized how thirsty I was until now.

Catherine sat down opposite to me narrowing her eyes. "Bryce doesn't want to see you. Just so you know."

I clenched my jaw. "I know but it's worth a try."

"For what exactly?" Louis asked calmly.

"I made a stupid mistake and I want to do right on it. Even if that means getting my own self on the line this time." Or more or less getting my own heart broken this time.

"Like the movies." Catherine hummed. "I like Bryce. I don't want her to get hurt especially by a guy who has done nothing but hurt and lie to her. But I want to see her happy." She concluded.

Louis fiddled with her shirt and nodded. "We are on a mission."

I looked at both of them astounded. "Of what exactly?"

"Of getting you both together." Catherine sighed as if she would have expected me to be her brains. "But you have to promise not to get in the wrong this time."

"Promise." I firmly said.

"Good." She sniffed. "You can stay here for now seeming as you don't have a driver or a taxi booked." I frowned at that and nodded.

"Yes." Louis smiled. "The more the merrier."

I leaned back in my chair and crossed my arms. "Why are you helping Bryce?"

Catherine looked away as if the question was of no interest to her but Louis spoke up. "She's our sister. She's done a lot for other people but never herself." Was all she said and I nodded. Bryce was amazing that way.