"The Red Envelope"

Start from the beginning

'...... ...It was a handwritten book. Like... Like a diary...'

Klavier clinched his fist again as he gripped his blonde hair in distress

'...... Nnnno! I don't... No!!!'

Trucy stared up at apollo, not sure of what to make of this

'Wh-What's wrong with Prosecutor Gavin? He looks like he just saw a ghost!'

apolo nearly stared back at her

'...Ms. Misham. This "book"... ...was there a picture of a silk hat on the back cover? Yes or no!?'

klavier suddenly demand, vera flinched 

'...! ...How... How did you know...?'

'OBJECTION!!'

apollo cried out, this was getting out of hand, he needed to try and control the situation

'Prosecutor Gavin! The defendant is answering all of your questions! for fuck sake Stop badgering her!'

he cried out, he didn't even realize he was swearing, Klavier narrowed his eyes at him, his expression suddenly dark, it almost made apollo want to shrink 

'...... He's told you nothing, has he? ...Your soiled, sullied mentor. Nothing!?'

'Sullied... who?'

he rolled his eyes

'Phoenix Wright. Who else!?'

Trucy blinked 

'...Daddy?'

'He never told you about the trial, seven years ago? About how he hired an attorney in his place and how he came to lose his attorney's badge...?'

Apollo stared at him, he had known that Mr wright had hired an attorney in his place so he could go on recovery, and the trial that happened seven years ago, but not everything

'It was a certain piece of evidence that decided his fate, you know. ...A certain diary. On the back, it bore the mark of a silk hat'

apollo stayed silent as he went into deep through

"Phoenix Wright fill in, Jousha Poppet, tossed out of the profession by false evidence... And the forger who made that evidence... ...is this girl standing right in front of me!?"

apollo turned his head to vera

'Vera! You must tell us! The evidence you made was used in a trial seven years ago. Who asked "Drew Misham", you, to forge that evidence!? ...For all of our sakes, who was it!?'

'...... ...We... only met once...'

she admitted

'You... You met the client!? Well, who was it!?'

Vera gaze trialled to Klavier's face, seemingly in a daze

'...It was... ...It was... ......'

'What's going on with Vera? She's staring at Prosecutor Gavin's face again...

trucy said, klavier looked at her confused

'Yes, what? Is there something about me...?'

Vera nodded weakly

'...... ...I remember clearly... ...I remember who gave me the book... the diary... ......'

'Who the fuck was it!?'

apollo demanded, vera suddenly started to sway, her grip on her sketchbook getting weaker

'...... Ugh...! *choke*...!'

Apollo turned from firm to worry in about a matter of seconds

'Ve... Vera!!!'

'...The... De... vil...'

was all she muttered, before she suddenly collapsed onto the floor, the entire court went into maham, people were screaming, crying and outraged, trucy screamed, klavier and the judge called for help, apollo was numb with shock, not knowing what to think, what had just happened in court?!

...This ends the recording of the trial for the murder of Drew Misham. Vera Misham was, during the trial, poisoned by an unknown assailant. The dosage was just under the lethal amount, sparing the defendant's life. She is currently in intensive care, and is not to be disturbed for any reason. ...A very simple case, at first glance... ...until it finally began to show its true colors. The long road to the truth takes us to the record of another trial. In some ways, that was the starting point of it all. And that is where we must go... ...to find the whole truth.

To be continued.