Aaron stared at me wide eyed as if I was catalogued as a psychopath. "It's way more then that, West. It's about strategy, flexibility and continuity."

"What the fuck?" I laugh. "So this is algebra?"

"No. This is fun. Heard of it?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

I scoffed snatching the controller from him and pressed replay.

"Here." He adjusted the ear piece so I could hear the volume. "Those people with the red pointers on top are bad, okay? You shoot them so people in your team can gather more boxes to upgrade."

"Got it." I said with a determined look as I pulled the joy stick forward and walked behind the car. The stupid thing got stuck.

"You're walking into the car, West." Aaron groaned. He moved my thumb to the right.

"Oh." I chuckle awkwardly as I moved forward. Another dude in black showed up deciding to fucking shoot me. Like hell I did something wrong. "Why can't I fucking shoot him?"

"Because he's in your team. He's shooting the guy behind you." Aaron tells me turning the joystick so I get a back view. "Alright see the guy with the red pointer? Shoot him by pressing this button." He indicated and I did so only to see my life level decrease. "You're fucking shooting yourself." He exclaimed taking the controller from me to dodge but that was useless as I was clearly very dead.

"This is rigged." I muttered sinking into the couch.

"You did good?" He tried with a smile. "At least you know how to shoot."

"Myself." I deadpanned.

Aaron chuckled at me. "That's still a start somewhere."

"To death yeah." I muttered hotly taking the remote and shutting the damned game. I checked my phone and frowned. 7:01.

"He's one minute late." Aaron shrugged. "Dates over."

I held my hand up accusingly. "Our Outing is not over. He's just one minute late. It happens. I was late to our first date anyway."

Aaron furrowed his eyebrows running a hand through his brown hair. "We didn't go on a- oh. You mean Levi."

"Liam. I mean Liam." I corrected rolling my eyes.

"Same difference." He shrugged lazily and sank into the couch next to me. "You wanna get ice cream instead?"

"Aaron." I whined at him. "I told you I'm going out. And I had a whole bucket of it when Owen took me out on that surprise."

Aaron grumbled incoherent words next to me. "You can go with Owen but not me?" I laughed at his childishness and placed my chin on his shoulder.

"How about when I get back from London we can go to the movies, yeah? Just you and I." He side glances at me to make sure I am not messing with him. Which I am not. I would actually prefer to go with him too.

"Make that a deal, West." He grins down at me his black hair falling on his forehead making him seem even more kissable then before. But I made the rule. I do not want us to be toxic or even reckless because I had enough of that. I just wanted us to be friends to test us. To test how long he would stay for me.

I took his hand from mine and ran a thumb over his many rings. I took one for myself and placed it on my thumb since it was fairly big for me. "I'm taking this."

"Keep it." He smiled looking down at it. "It's better on you then me."

A knock on the door erupted me out of my thoughts. I immediately went off the couch and unlocked the door smiling to see Liam standing there in his leather jacket. He held a large bouquet of violets out for me.