Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 03)

Start from the beginning

But Jeonghan again called out your name

'Yea doll face. Long time no see. Come here.'

You looked at them finding jeonghan was walking towards you to tell something. You didn't want to look at scoups at all. So you just stood there, looking down.

Suddenly Jeonghan held your wrist and made you walk with him. You flinched at his action and he dragged you to scoups telling

'Yea doll face, why are you walking away pretending you didn't notice us? Ahh don't be jealous at us. You know we are so close but Scoups chose your over me.'

What is he saying? He was making fun of it noticing you really thought they were doing something. Jeonghan removed your wrist when reached scoups.

'He has something 'important ' to tell you. Call me scoups, when you done.'

Jeonghan walked away making whistles with his mouth.

You still were looking down in nervousness. You didn't want to see seungcheol again. You were literally trembling.

You heard a sound of lighter burning his cigarette. It took sometime when he started puffing that. After blowing it gently looking outside he finally talked to you

'I know you don't like me. I don't deserve it too. But at least I don't think I'm not that scary that you even looking down.'

You gave him a glance and again looked down saying nothing.

He was sitting on the side railing of the corridor hanging his legs in air

He was sitting on the side railing of the corridor hanging his legs in air. And was looking somewhere else.

Wait, is he looking sad? Or guilty?
You had this type of thought and so looked at him again to make sure. Yeah he is looking so down and melancholic.

In normal time he usually looks at your soul piercing it with his eyes. Today he is acting unheeded. What happened suddenly!

Scoups puffed again looking at the sky saying

'I knew you hate me. What are you looking at for so long?'

You immediately looked down feeling your whole face is burning. Yeah he is so beautiful that doesn't mean people will look at him without blinking eyes for no reason. What he thinks himself?

Scoups took your hand softly close to him and it made you flinched suddenly.

'Don't be scared. I won't hurt you.'

Scoups told when found you were more nervous. He gently caressed your palm with his fingers and moved the turtleneck a bit from your neck to see the bruises. You stepped back a step thinking he must be doing something wrong. But after seeing it he took a deep sigh and brushed his hair in frustration.