"Do this was your grand plan? Bring us here and kill us?" I asked looking at him.

"If I wanted you dead you would be. Not that it wouldn't be justified" he said."you betrayed everything we stood for and for what? The republic?"

"We're loyal to each other, not some empire"

"You weren't loyal to me."  He said.

I scoffed "what are you talking about Crosshair? Of course I was, who stood up for you during our darkest times?Who taught that it's okay to have be nice? Who became your best friend?... who loved you more than anything in the galaxy?"

"You were until you became a leader" he said sternly. "I was one of you, you may have forgotten but I haven't and that's why I'm going to give you what you never gave me: a chance"

We heard a need "sir I've found the girl"

"Send her on a shuttle off-world" he orders his trooper.

"Crosshair don't" I said.

"It's for her own good and yours"

"Omega belongs with us have you forgotten she's my daughter" I told him.

"Living among fugitivess where she's in constant danger? If you want to protect your daughter then let her go. Stop pretending to be something you're not Phoenix we're not like the Regs we never have been. We're superior. The empire can't protect the galaxy without strength this is what we were made for. Think of all we could do together" he uncuffs me  "we loved each other once we can still try again"

"Why would we trust you?" I asked him in suspicion.

He points his gun at me "stand down" he orders his troops.

"Negative commander" his troops disobeyed pointing their guns at us.

Than I noticed all the troopers was shot and killed I turn to Crosshair who was taking off his helmet "does that answer your question? You all are meant for more than drifting through the galaxy. It's time to stop running. Join the empire and you will have purpose again" he said.

"you really don't get who we are do you?"

"Don't make the same mistake twice." Crosshair said sternly "don't become my enemy"

"Crosshair, we never were." I assured him "we make mistakes but we know how to fix them. I made many mistakes in the past and I want to fix each and every mistakes starting with my mistakes. Because that's in my opinion is what makes a team. And I'm tired of hiding this secret from people I care about"

I reach my arms out and did a jump flip as I caught something in my hand as I caught it. I looked to see two lightsaber I turned them on to reveal cyan colours on both side. "I will stop being what they want me to be and start being who I was meant to be"

We heard an alarm go off as we saw droids.

I used my lightsabers and fought the droid by blocking their aim as the guys including Crosshair was fireing at them.

Once the spuds were destroyed I looked at Crosshair who was not facing me unti I pointed my gun at him and yes it was set to stun I don't want to kill him.

"Crosshair, forget the empire" I said to him "this isn't you it's your inhibitor chip we can halo you"

Crosshair shook his head "wrong. I had my chip removed a long time ago"

He what?! "Since when?" I asked.

"Does it matter?"

"Yes." I shouted.

"This is who I am" and before he could shoot me I shot him unconscious.

Omega ran up to me and hugged me as I hugged her back.

"sorry Phoenix" hunter apologize"I know I promise you and omega would never have to come back here."

I slightly smiled and grabbed his hand "You'd do the same for me, all of you" I let go of hunters hand and put my lightsabers away and Kelt to Crosshair unconscious for and looked at his head. It doesn't look like what he said it was it was strange.

"Phoenix, three venator are descending on the city we have to leave now" tech said to me.

I nod and grabbed Crosshair rifle "hunter grab Crosshairs pack, wrecker grab Crosshair he's coming with us".

We ran in the halls to get out of here's but we heard rumblings sound like they're already firing at the city.  We went outside to see they were fireing at the city.

"Mom" omega said holding on to me "what do we do?"

To be continued....