95

"Namjoonie, please talk to me..."

Namjoon didn't say anything.

"I know you're sad about, her- but you will get past it, I know you will, and can."

Jin was the only one allowed in Namjoon's room. Everyone else he had hit and yelled for them to get out and leave him alone- including Jungkook, Yoongi, and J-Hope. Jin was the only one even able to get into the room, a wonder Namjoon let him sit on his bed so close to him.

"Namjoonie-" Jin sighed and laid down, in front of Namjoon. Their eyes locked. "Please, say something." He pouted, sticking out his bottom lip a little. "We're so worried, about you- all of us." He told him sadly.

Namjoon still remained quiet.

"You've never been like this, Joonie, through everything you've handled-" "What if I just reached my breaking point, then?" Namjoon cut him off.

Finally, he said something!

Jin thought for a minute. "Then, you have us to help you put you back together." He smiled, hopeful. "I'm here, Joon." He told him seriously.

"I want to kiss you again, hyung." Namjoon glanced down at Jin's lips, moving closer to him. "Namjoon-ah, that was to distract you. It didn't mean-" Jin furrowed his eyebrows in slight confusion when Namjoon had kissed him on the lips. He immediately was filled with an awkward and weird feeling. He tried to pull away to scold him but Namjoon pulled Jin close, biting on his lip. Jin's never felt that before, but he didn't like it. He squirmed, trying to get out of the younger's grip- but Namjoon moved ontop of him, trapping him underneath. Jin started panicking when he grabbed his hands and pinned him down.

Then he was slightly relieved when Namjoon let go of his right hand. He kept trying to pull his head away but since that didn't work, he tried pushing on his chest.

His eyes went wide when he felt a hand on his dick, rubbing it through his jeans. Jin immediately kicked Namjoon and shoved him off of him- accidentally onto the floor.

"NAMJOON!" He yelled- partially in fear. His heart was beating like crazy and tears were starting to build in his eyes. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and peeked over the edge of the bed to make sure Namjoon wasn't unconscious or bleeding.

He was curled up into a ball, crying.

Jin didn't know whether to feel pity or awareness. He was scared to touch Namjoon, and he's never had that feeling before. He was scared to say anything else or make sure he was okay.

So he hurried up and left the room.

"Did you get anything out of him?" Yoongi asked. "N-no, I-" Jin clung to him, squeezing him tight. He was scared. "Hyung?" Yoongi was confused. He was shaking a little. "He-he touched me." Jin shuffled closer to Yoongi, trying to get a feeling of safety from him. Yoongi was immediately alarmed. "Where? What do you mean?" He asked, almost immediately. "Down there- he touched me down there, he pinned me down under him." Jin was holding back tears. He didn't know why he felt like he was going to cry- he felt so violated, and weak. "Did he do anything else?" Yoongi was angry but concerned. Jin seemed so scared and shaken up.

"N- he kissed me." Jin couldn't lie, he was scared- for a reason he wasn't sure. The thought of Namjoon right now made him so uncomfortable and uneasy. "What else did he do?" Yoongi was about to kick down the door and punch Namjoon until he spat up blood. His own was boiling, but he was containing it until he knew Jin was okay. "Tell me, hyungie." He repeated. "Did he take anything off?" He asked. "No, I kicked him away and ran." Jin shook his head.

"Okay- it's alright, hyungie." Yoongi wrapped Jin in a hug and placed his hand on the back of his head, pushing his face into his chest protectively.

"Hyung! Did, Namjoon hyung-" Yoongi felt Jin tense. His heart skipped a beat. "Take him." He handed Jin to Jungkook. "What-" Jin clung to the maknae, taking in his honey scent.

Yoongi was livid, Jungkook could see. But he was confused on why...

"Jin hyungie, what happened?" Jungkook asked, trying to get a grip on understanding what was going on. Yoongi barged into Namjoon's room and started screaming, but Jungkook didn't hear what he was saying since he was down the hall.

"Joonie, he-"

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING, KIM NAMJOON?! YOU F*CKING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED HIM! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Jin let the realization sink in, and started crying. Jungkook was still confused, but he assumed what had happened was bad. "Jin hyungie, let's go." Jungkook helped Jin to get far away from Namjoon's room, and made their way into the living room. He sat Jin on his lap, and the elder surprisingly cuddled close to him. Usually Jin wasn't one for lap-sitting, but when he was seriously emotionally hurt or sething big was wrong, it was a must.

"Where did he touch you, hyung?" Jungkook asked, trying to get Jin to come back to Earth. Jin pointed down and sobbed into his neck. "It's gonna be okay, hyung." Jungkook hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go. He never thought something like this would happen.

Yoongi was yelling at Namjoon for multiple minutes, causing attention- which ended up in Yoongi cursing at everyone to go away, including J-Hope.

Jungkook told his other members what had happened, of course asking Jin if it was okay first, so everyone was aware of the situation.

"Yoongi?" J-Hope approached Yoongi first. Everyone looked over- Jin had cried himself to sleep on Jungkook, so the maknae was stuck sitting no matter what. They all knew, no matter how angry Yoongi was, he would never hurt J-Hope.

"Baby, calm down." J-Hope placed his hands on Yoongi's shoulders. His eyes were big with anger and his hands were clenched in tight fists. Yoongi looked into his eyes. "I almost f*cking punched him, Hobi." Yoongi said under his breath, taking deep breaths. "Hey, it's okay." J-Hope took a deep breath too, motioning for Yoongi to breathe with him. "It's not okay, Hoseok, Namjoon-" "Jungkookie told us." J-Hope interrupted him. "What did you do?" He asked. "I yelled at him- I was so close to hurting him, Hoseokie." Yoongi hugged J-Hope to relax his muscles. He sighed, trying to calm down.

"But you didn't, right?" J-Hope asked. "No, I didn't." Yoongi shook his head. "Okay. Just take a deep breath." J-Hope could feel Yoongi release his hands, sighing.

"Jin hyungie..." Jungkook shook Jin a little, waking him up. "Let's go sleep in my room, yeah?" He asked, smiling softly. Jin put his head back on Jungkook's shoulder, going back to sleep. He looked like a baby, and it was the cutest thing in Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook stood up, holding him by his thighs instead of his bottom like he would an actual child. He walked off to his room and closed the door behind him, setting Jin down carefully on his bed since he was half-asleep.

God what a day...