09

J-Hope woke up, and his first thought was:

Oh sh*t.

This hasn't happened to J-Hope as much as others, and for a long time he was proud of it, happy even. Until he joined Bangtan and started sleeping with guys, the younger ones always sleeping on top of him.

Right now, J-Hope had morning wood.

And Yoongi's leg was between his legs.

His knee was pressing slightly on his groin.

And it hurt. In a sexy way.

J-Hope looked over to see a sleeping Yoongi, his sides moving up and down slowly as he breathed slower than usual since he was asleep. "Hyung..." J-Hope tried to move away, but it only caused Yoongi's knee to grind against his painfully hard dick.

"Y-Yoongi hyung..."

"Mmgah...Hobi~"

"Sorry to wake you- I'm stuck. Could you please-"

"Hobi~ Yeah~"

Yoongi was moaning. Quietly and softly, it was barely heard. It was more of a groan since Yoongi's voice was naturally a bit deep, but J-Hope knew he was having a wet dream.

But why was he saying his name?

Hearing Yoongi moan, it was doing things to J-Hope, things that probably weren't normal. It was making his dick leak precum into his boxers, and his heart beat faster.

This should not happen with the same gender.

J-Hope laid on his back with Yoongi's knee pressing against his dick, unable to move or wake the elder up. Nothing would wake Yoongi up, except himself and if someone broke into his genius lab.

He had a sixth sense.

"Hobi~ There~" Yoongi started to grind against J-Hope, panting a little with his eyes still completely closed. "N-no don't stop...please...keep...keep going...please..."

"YOONGI!"

"Huh?!" Yoongi shot awake when a hard pain crashed against his chest, reaching up and rubbing his eyes tiredly. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to hit you that hard." J-Hope blushed when he made eye-contact with Yoongi, the elder doing the same when he felt the tightness in his pants. "I need to get up, but I'm kind of stuck." J-Hope laughed nervously, looking down at Yoongi's leg stuck between his. "Oh-sorry." Yoongi moved his leg and sat up, J-Hope doing it quicker and running to Yoongi's bathroom.

"Hobi? Are you okay?" Yoongi ran after him, thinking he might be sick. His body ached from the show he had performed the night before, plus addition on his shoulder that always hurt. "F-fine, hyung!"

J-Hope kept his hand over his mouth to stay absolutely silent as he came with just one soft kneed, surprising himself with how sensitive his body was at this moment.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked, taking advantage of the situation and rubbing himself through his jeans. Surprisingly, that's all it took for him to orgasm and fall onto his knees in physical shock, a low grunt escaping his throat.

"Yeah." J-Hope breathed heavily, glad he didn't get anything on anything of Yoongis', only his hand. "Just really needed to use the bathroom." He lied, a tingling feeling in his legs as he stood up to wash his hands. "Okay." Yoongi's voice came from the other side of the door, deep and raspy yet weak and worn.

J-Hope finished washing his hands and cleaning up, making sure his dick didn't get hard again from the sensitivity. He pulled up his jeans from the night before and buttoned them, opening the door to see Yoongi on the floor.

"Hyung?" He asked in confusion, and Yoongi looked up at him.

He couldn't stand.

It was like he was still cumming with the way his body was in shock, but he knew he wasn't. His eyes were huge and glossed over with lust.

And J-Hope noticed it.

"Hyung, are you okay?" J-Hope asked, kneeling down. "Why are you sitting on the floor?" He was partly concerned. "Don't know." Yoongi kept his hand between his legs, hiding his dick that was still hard even after an orgasm. "I'm confused." J-Hope laughed awkwardly. "Hobi, what would you do if I asked you to shower with me?" Yoongi asked from below J-Hope, the height difference forcing his head to be eye-level with the younger's crotch area.

"Uhm..." J-Hope looked in Yoongi's eyes, a bit weirded out. "Probably say no..." He mumbled awkwardly, confused. He was trying to ignore the fact Yoongi was right in front of his crotch, but his dick was thinking otherwise.

And Yoongi saw J-Hope's dick harden slowly through his jeans from the corner of his eye.

"It's the morning, I like to take cold showers in the morning to wake me up. Would you still say no?" Yoongi blushed, not knowing why he was acting like this. "Probably." J-Hope blushed, knowing Yoongi knew he was hard. Again.

"Screw it." Yoongi tried to stand up, and luckily he did, walking into his bathroom to take a shower. "I'll see you at breakfast, hyung." J-Hope announced as he left Yoongi's room, going into his own to fix his problem.

Yoongi cursed himself out internally for the dream he had. He couldn't think of J-Hope like that, he was like his brother.

What was wrong with him?