23

Taehyung opened his eyes and immediately saw Jimin, who just coughed awake.

Did they wake up at the same time?

Everything hurt bad, and his chest felt tight and congested. It was hard to breathe.

They must've been hit.

He cringed at the bright sun in his face, and cleared his throat since he felt something there.

Oh God, was it blood?

"Ji-min?" He coughed in between syllables, closing his eyes in pain.

"Sir, are you awake?" The man above him asked loudly. He groaned and nodded, tears were leaking from his eyes and rolling down his cheeks. "Alright, everything is going to be okay, sir, okay? It's going to be okay!"

When Yoongi woke up, he could feel his organs moving inside him. He opened his eyes and a horrible blood smell filled his lungs, and shouts were above him.

There was something down his throat that he choked on, but it only made him cough more and lose the ability to breathe. There was a tightening feeling in his chest that made his face red and body shake, he felt cold and couldn't breathe.

He saw out of the corner in his eye someone push a liquid into a tube, and it was making him freak out. He couldn't move, he was choking and couldn't physically breathe. He couldn't talk, or scream, or yell for Hoseok-

Hoseok? Wait...Hoseok? Why was he thinking Hoseok? Where did Hoseok come from? Why was he thinking about him? What-

He stopped choking, and everything started to fade again. He tried to fight the drowsy feeling, but he couldn't. And he passed right back out.

"Namjoon-ah?"

"PD-Nim..." Namjoon tried to sit up, but it hurt his arm so bad. "Please, tell me: is everyone okay?" He asked frantically. "Always thinking about others first..." Bang-PD sighed quietly and sat down in the green chair next to Namjoon's bed. "Everyone's alive, if that's what you want to know." He told him. "You guys were hit on the highway and made a six car pile-up when the van rolled onto its side."

"Jungkook? Jin hyung- Yoongi hyung? Tae-" "Jungkook-ah dislocated his left leg, and his chest was ripped open by the van door. He's okay, but he's sleeping in the ICU. He just got out of surgery." Bang-PD told him. Namjoon felt his body cringe at the thought of Jungkook in pain. "Taehyung-ssi has a concussion and he's been knocked out since he was brought to the hospital, his arm was dislocated and broken in two places. He got out of surgery around twenty minutes ago." He explained. "Jimin-ssi is still in surgery, the back window and side window glass were deep in his skin and the bottom of his neck, they thought he might've hit his head on the window and that's what broke it." Bang-PD looked up at Namjoon, to see tears in his eyes.

"I'm sure he'll be okay though, Namjoon-ah." He reached over and held his hand for a few seconds. "Hoseok and Jungkook-ssi got the worst of it since you guys were hit from the left side, they both stopped breathing once and Hoseok-ah's still in surgery too." He explained. "I'm not sure what happened, they didn't tell me." Bang-PD added, squeezing Namjoon's hand when he heard him start to cry softly. "Yoongi-ssi was impaled in his chest, but it wasn't too bad and he's sleeping next to Jungkook-ssi's room in the ICU. He's okay." He rubbed his thumb over Namjoon's hand carefully. "Jin..."

Namjoon felt a tug at his heart. It was his idea for them to carpool together since he couldn't f*cking drive himself. If he had just rode with Jin like the original plan, everyone else would've been fine. Not that he wanted to sacrifice Jin, but everyone else besides them would've been okay. This was all his fault...

"Jin-ah's seatbelt locked when you were hit, he got whiplash and a bad concussion. His stomach got cut from the door that impaled Yoongi-ssi, and he's still in surgery too. When they were telling me what happened, they said there was a chance Jin-ah could forget a lot of things when he woke up..." Bang-PD was nervous as hell. "You're all in the ICU not because you need it, but because it can help keep ARMY away and things. Stay off of your phone, the doctor says it'll help you heal faster."

"Okay." Namjoon sniffled and wiped the tears from his cheeks. It hurt physically.  "I have a statement to release, so I'll be quiet. You're the only one awake so far." Bang-PD told him and got on his phone to work on a statement quietly.

All Namjoon could think about were his precious, beloved members.