89

"SOPE YOU GUYS ARE IN TROUBLE!"

The bedroom door banged open, waking the couple up instantly. "Huh?" J-Hope turned over and yawned. Yoongi groaned and tried to sneak back under the covers, but Taehyung yanked them off. "What?" Yoongi asked with an irritated groan. "You guys are in trouble." Taehyung ran away with the blanket, leaving the bedroom door open. "Taehyung-ah!" Yoongi yelled, but the younger was already across the freaking house.

Yoongi sighed and moved to lay on J-Hope, turning his head and closing his eyes to go back to sleep. It hurt to move. The sheet that was covering them slid off onto the floor, leaving J-Hope to cover Yoongi since he was hardly wearing anything.

"You've never cuddled so much." J-Hope chuckled, trying to wake himself up. "Mhm." Yoongi protested, wrapping his arms around J-Hope's upper back. "We slept the entire day, how are you still tired?" The younger asked him. "Cause I got f*cked." Yoongi mumbled, smirking a little. "True." J-Hope laughed a little. "I wanna stay here~" Yoongi whined in annoyance and pressed his face into J-Hope's chest. "Well, we can't. Let's go see what Tae's talking about." J-Hope gently patted his butt. "Hey." Yoongi hit his arm, a stinging feeling zapping his body. "Come on, get up." J-Hope chuckled.

Yoongi mumbled incoherent words and got up from their bed, sitting up next to his boyfriend. "Goddamn it hurts." He winced and laid back down. The pain instantly vanished. J-Hope smirked and stood up with ease, laughing at the scoffs of annoyance from Yoongi. "I suppose I'll see you in a few." J-Hope changed and headed for the door. "Dick." Yoongi insulted him, obviously as a joke as he tried to sit up. "You like mine." J-Hope winked and ran off, giggling. Yoongi face-palmed.

"THAT WAS A GAY JOKE BUT I LOVE IT!" Namjoon bursted into laughter from the hallway bathroom next to their room. "I am a gay joke." J-Hope looked back at Namjoon and ran away. "Oh that was great." Namjoon laughed and ran after him.

"So, what are we in trouble for?" J-Hope asked, standing in the middle of the kitchen. "No, get out." Jin playfully kicked his butt. "Your fingers were probably in Yoongi and I bet you didn't wash them after so get out of my kitchen with your unsanitary hands." He laughed, playfully shoving J-Hope into the living room. "Actually, that's not true." J-Hope turned around. "I did wash my hands, before and after." He stepped back in the kitchen. "Still! You had sex so get out of my kitchen!" Jin kicked him again.

"You're being sexaphobic and that's mean." J-Hope crossed his arms. Namjoon and Jimin died laughing from the living room. "I am not!" Jin laughed out. "Yes! You won't let me in the kitchen because I had sex!" J-Hope fired playfully at him. "You're jealous of me!"

"I AM NOT!" Jin crossed his arms. "Jin hyung is a jealous sexaphobic!" J-Hope pouted and sat down on the couch next to a laughing Namjoon. "What?" Yoongi asked, walking very slowly into the living room. J-Hope giggled and hid his face in his phone. "Shut up." Yoongi walked over to his boyfriend and sat down on his lap, pouting. "You okay?" J-Hope teased. "Shut. Up." Yoongi grumbled in pain. "I love you-" "That has nothing to do with this." Yoongi interrupted him. "Yeah it does. How can I make love to you if I don't love you?" J-Hope asked, smirking. "Don't say that out loud!" Yoongi whined in embarrassment and slapped J-Hope's thigh. "Aish okay okay." J-Hope laughed and got on his phone.

"Sope is in trouble!"

"Somebody tell me why then!" J-Hope yelled over Jimin's voice. "Because ARMY knows you two did the do, because SOMEBODY wouldn't stay quiet." Jimin glared playfully at Yoongi. "Hey, leave my boyfriend alone, he was feeling good." J-Hope playfully glared at Jimin. "Well now you two need to talk to PD-Nim, because every second that passes ARMY gets crazier and crazier." Jimin trotted off to only god knows where to do only god knows what. "They can deal with it. Until PD-Nim calls me, it's fine." J-Hope cuddled into Yoongi's neck, kissing softly over the hickey's there. Everyone knew why he was wearing a turtle neck shirt, but they kept quiet.