45

"Yoongi, what was that all about?" Jin asked, seeing Yoongi begin to cry. "Jimin, he-he kissed me!" Yoongi shouted, sitting down on the floor and holding his head. He hit it on the floor when he fell, and now he had a major migraine. "What?" Jin went over and sat down next to him. "He told me, he's bisexual- and he kissed me! He said he had f-feelings for me-" "Yoongi bear, calm down." Jin pulled Yoongi close to him. It was obvious his anxiety was rocketing, risking an attack. "It's alright, I promise." He rested his head on Yoongi's, trying to calm him down before he freaked out.

Oh how much Yoongi hated being babied. It was his top reasons he liked to be alone. Although he didn't mind when Jin did it, because he had some type of certain tone in his voice that made Yoongi feel he wasn't being babied, but comforted. And as much as Yoongi hated to admit it, Jin helped with his anxiety most of the time. "I'm sorry Jin hyungie-" "Don't be, sweetheart, it's not your fault." Jin carefully played with his hair. Yoongi shook in his hold, cuddling into himself and breathing heavily, trying to control his anxiety.

Jin heard a knock at the door, then Jimin's sweet voice come from the other side. "Go away, Jimin." He called out, cuddling Yoongi who was visibly shaking now. Jimin mumbled something before his footsteps faded off towards the other side of the house.

"And you don't like Jimin like that, right?" Jin looked down at Yoongi. "No." Yoongi answered plainly, fidgeting with his fingers. "That's okay, Yoongi bear." Jin told him, waiting very patiently for Yoongi to calm down.

Me
:(

Taehyung
I'm sure he was just
a little shocked

Taehyung
You did practically
throw yourself on
him

Me
Yeah but

Me
He was turned on

Taehyung
I did not need to
know that

Me
Oh come on
Taehyungie, you're
supposed to be my
emotional supporter!

Me
I'm scared here!

Taehyung
I'm still your little
cheerleader, Jimin

Taehyung
😑

Me
Aww thank you~

Taehyung
Next time you see
him just try and
apologize

Me
No

Taehyung
Do it

Me
I don't need to apologize
for my love

Taehyung
You tackled him

Taehyung
And kissed him

Taehyung
And other stuff I don't
care about

Me
...

Me
Still no

Taehyung
Jimin

Me
What?

Taehyung
Apologize

Me
Nope

Me
He loves me, I know

Taehyung
Then don't act like a
sasaeng

Me
😳😱😭

Taehyung
Yes I just called you a
sasaeng. Now go
apologize to Yoongi
hyung for tackling him
like a fangirl

Me
...............................

Taehyung
Jimin...

Me
............

Taehyung
Go

Me
No

Taehyung
JIMINIE PABO GO
APOLOGIZE RIGHT
NOW OR I WILL
COUGH ON YOU!!!

Me
I don't care

Taehyung
Jimin I swear to satan

Me
Yoongi hyung swore to
satan too🤭

Taehyung
JUST GO!!

Me
No!

Taehyung
I will drag you by
your bubble butt
if you don't go
apologize right now

Me
Aww thanks!!

Me
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Taehyung
IT WASN'T A
COMPLIMENT

Me
Still, no

Taehyung
Why?

Me
Because he's gay
panicking right now

Me
You don't interrupt
gay panic

Taehyung
I cause gay panic💁‍♀️

Me
Yeah I know

Taehyung
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Me
Yoongi hyung's
here! Bye!

Taehyung
Geez, thanks😑

Taehyung
Love you too

Jimin looked up at Yoongi with a smile, placing his phone down. "Jimin, I'm sorry I panicked like that." Yoongi apologized awkwardly. "I just, don't like you like that..." He scratched the back of his neck. He looked up and saw Jimin's heart burst into millions of pieces from his eyes. "I'm sorry." Yoongi stood in front of him, watching tears fill his eyes.

"B-but..." Jimin managed to get out. "I-I don't want this to affect our friendship or anything, because I do have a lot of fun with you, it's just, that, I only see you as a friend..." Yoongi quickly spat out. "And I know I just threw you into the friendzone and I'm sorry." He tried to joke, but it wasn't working. "Okay." Jimin's voice trembled as he looked away from Yoongi. Yoongi didn't know what else to say so he left awkwardly, closing the door behind him.

Jungkook went in after Yoongi left, everyone was aware of the situation since they were yelling and thuds came from the room. They needed an explination.

Yoongi felt bad so he stood next to J-Hope, fidgeting with his fingers nervously, changed into thicker jeans so his boner wouldn't be as noticeable. There was just never enough time.

Namjoon sat in the dining room, not really sure what to do. He guessed his members were waiting for Jimin to cry, they were all just standing by his door awkwardly.

"I need to go." Yoongi turned towards his room and walked away, blushing yet again from even standing next to J-Hope. J-Hope turned to go after him, but Jin stopped him. "Let him, just, think." Jin smiled at him. "Okay..." J-Hope sat down on the floor in the hallway, hearing Jimin's sobs from inside of the room.

Me
Yoongi hyung

Me
Are you okay?

My Precious Yoongi Hyung🥰
I'm gonna hurt Mickie

Me
Do you want me?

My Precious Yoongi Hyung🥰
Yes, please

Me
I'm on my way