10

Later that day, things seemed pretty normal. Most of the members were on social media looking at the positive comments from their performance last night, chuckling at how everyone said they were crying.

Everyone except Jungkook and Yoongi, that is.

Yoongi was curled up on the couch fast asleep, and Jungkook was trying to make himself something to eat since he didn't like social media anymore.

"I'm glad we got to perform last night, even with Covid." Namjoon said as he scrolled through Twitter, looking at the thread ARMY made of Jin.

"Me too." Taehyung smiled as he laid across Jimin's lap, his head on his left thigh. "Are you comfortable?" Jimin asked as he looked down at Taehyung. "Very." Taehyung chuckled, and Jimin shook his head in a playful way.

Suddenly a sharp yelp broke the silence, and everyone turned in every direction to see who it was. Yoongi was awake now, his hands gripping his shirt near his chest as it rose and fell quickly, the lead rapper taking deep yet fast breaths.

"Yoongi hyung, was that you?" J-Hope asked, everyone else quiet. Yoongi shook his head and jumped up off the couch, running to his room frantically.

It was definitely him.

"I'll go see if he's okay." J-Hope stood up from next to Jin at the table, and made his way over into Yoongi's room.

"Yoongi hyung?" He called out once he opened the door, and heard the elder crying from his bathroom. "Hyung?" J-Hope's tone softened as he walked into his bathroom, but his heart immediately dropped at the sight presented in front of him.

"Don't do it Yoongi, don't do it Yoongi, don't do it Yoongi, don't f*cking do it."

Yoongi mumbled to himself, sitting on the bathroom floor with a razor blade over his left arm, tears streaming down his cheeks.

J-Hope was in too much shock of the scene to stop Yoongi, he was scared, honestly. He remembered hearing Yoongi tell him over the phone a month ago, but he was actually doing it right in front of him now- well, he was trying not to, anyway.

"Yoongi don't, d-don't f*cking do it." Yoongi's eyes were closed shut tightly, taking quick breaths as he shook his head to himself. J-Hope saw him press the blade down, and red crimson blood immediately seeped out of the elder's arm.

"F-f*ck!"

J-Hope cupped his hand over his mouth as Yoongi jumped up from the floor, cursing himself out while crying and trying to clean off his arm in the sink. "God-god damn it, Yoongi." Yoongi threw the razor blade across his bathroom and grabbed a towel, pressing it down on his cut and hissing in pain. "Sh*t stop being so f-f*cking stupid!"

"Hyung..."

J-Hope's voice trembled, making Yoongi snap his head over to him. "Sh*t, Hoseok." Yoongi cursed, wiping his tears as he tried to stop crying. "W-what is it?" He asked, trying to hide his bleeding arm. J-Hope just stood there in shock, tears clouding his vision and soon trailing down his face. "Aish." Yoongi let go of his arm and wrapped his dongsaeng in a warm hug, in which J-Hope collapsed against him in a fistful of tears. Yoongi sat down on the floor and held J-Hope in his lap, staying quiet when his open cut scratched against the younger's shirt.

"Hobi, it's okay- I'm fine, it was just once, please don't cry." Yoongi sighed, looking down at J-Hope. "It's not that bad- see?" Yoongi let go of J-Hope and held out his arm, but it was bleeding more than before. J-Hope opened his eyes but only for a second, he slammed them shut when he saw the blood. Hearing Jung Hoseok cry was the only heartbreak Yoongi would ever feel. It hurt his heart.

"Hoseok, it's-" "No it's not okay!" J-Hope cut off Yoongi, pulling away from him with tears rolling down his cheeks. "Hyung, p-please, don't." He held Yoongi's hands. "Please don't- don't do this again, pl-please." He cried. "Okay, I won't. I won't do it again, please don't cry."

"For you, I won't do it again."