82

Around eleven at night Namjoon and Jin were able to visit their members, their lungs needed a few hours to filter out the dangerous amount of carbon monoxide in them. They traveled together to where they were told J-Hope was, and went inside.

"Hobi!" Jin went over to him when he saw him awake and sitting up. "Hey, hyung." J-Hope took the mouth mask off of his nose and mouth to speak. He was still working on filtering out his lungs. "Are you okay? How do you feel?" Namjoon asked curiously. "Sleepy, but that's of course because it's almost midnight." J-Hope smiled, placing the breathing mask back over him. "Yeah, it is getting late. We're clear to go see everyone else, you were the first one we got to see." Namjoon smiled at him.

"Apparently someone jacked our system and the house was filled with carbon monoxide, there's staff at the dorm cleaning and filtering it all out now." Jin explained. "I'm worried about Jimin and Jungkook, I think they were the first's to pass out." Namjoon sighed anxiously. "I'm hopeful they're okay-" "Yoongi hyung okay?" J-Hope interrupted Jin, looking worriedly at him. "We don't know yet, we were gonna go check on him next." Jin looked to Namjoon. "Yeah, we'll be back and tell you, I promise." Namjoon smiled at them. J-Hope nodded and put the mask back on to breathe better. Jin and Namjoon left the room to search for Yoongi.

Jin held onto Namjoon's hand as they walked down a few more rooms, until they found Yoongi's room.

He was still passed out too, but his heart was beating. He would be okay, hopefully.

"Well that was for nothing." Namjoon joked, laughing. "Well, we still need to find Vmin." Jin started off down another hallway, dragging Namjoon behind him. Namjoon followed with a smile on his face.

"Why do you keep calling them Vmin?" Namjoon asked curiously. "It takes less breath." Jin joked, looking in every room. "Also because if I say Taemin you would think I'm talking about someone else." He added on. "Eh, true." Namjoon nodded. "I found one!" Jin yanked Namjoon into a room. "Stop pulling me around like a ragdoll!" Namjoon tripped but caught his balance. "Then keep up with me, Joon-ssi! You have long legs why are you so slow?!" Jin scolded him.

"Jin hyung?"

Jin turned around and saw Yeonjun and Beomgyu. "What are you guys doing here?!" He asked in surprise, letting go of Namjoon's hand. "Same reason you are. It happened to our dorm too." Yeonjun told him, looking back at Beomgyu. "I'm waiting for him to wake up." He said more sadly. "Is he okay?" Namjoon asked. "The younger members have it worse than Soobin-ssi and I." Yeonjun told them, looking back at them. "Same here, Hoseok-ssi and us are alright. Yoongi-ah is still out but we can't find our maknae line." Jin chuckled. "Why'd you come in here?" Yeonjun questioned him.

"I thought Beomgyu was Taehyung-ah." Jin laughed. "Oh." Yeonjun smiled.

Namjoon and Jin left there too, back on their journey, hand-in-hand to find their two remaining members.

"Why are we all seperated?!" Jin huffed in frusteration. "I don't know, hyung." Namjoon huffed, following behind him.

"Awwww! Namjoon and Jin hyung sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!"

Namjoon turned around and saw Jimin sitting up in a hospital bed with a small carton box of orange juice. "Jimin-ah!" He tugged Jin into the room. "Yah I almost fell!" Jin hit his hand when he pulled away. "Now you know how I feel." Namjoon glared at him.

"You two always bicker like a married couple." Jimin rolled his eyes. "Like you and Taehyung-ssi don't?" Namjoon looked back to him. "We don't yell at each other randomly. I said 'bicker', we argue and fight." Jimin corrected him. "It's the same thing-" "Nope!" He stopped Namjoon. "Don't make me rant at you, come gimme a hug." He reached out cutely for them.

"No, you called us a married couple." Namjoon stuck his tongue out at him. "I mean, just look at the big picture here." Jimin sat up a little more. Jin looked at Namjoon and the other way around.

"You both boss everyone around, both of you are the most mature yet perverted, and you both just act like a couple in general." Jimin explained his point. "I don't boss people around, I suggest and guide." Namjoon broke his gaze with Jin. "And we do not act like a couple." Jin crossed his arms.

"When Namjoon hyung smacked your butt you just chased him with a wooden spoon. If anyone else were to do it, it's dishes for a week and a lecture on consent." Jimin raised an eyebrow at Jin. "Hey, consent matters." Jin glared at him. "Tell that to Namjoon hyung. He smacked your butt without your consent." Jimin looked at Namjoon.

"Changing the subject!" Namjoon sighed. "Joon-ah can do whatever, that just means he'll get-" "WHIPPED!" Jimin cut off Jin. "YOU'RE WHIPPED FOR NAMJOON HYUNG!" Jimin laughed. "NO I'M NOT!" Jin blushed slightly. "YOU'RE BLUSHING, HYUNG!" Jimin pointed out.

Namjoon face-palmed.

"Quit it." Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Namjoon and Jin hyung sittin' in a tree! K-i-s-s-i-n-g!" Jimin teased aloud. "Bye." Jin waved and left the room. "Denial!" Jimin giggled.

"Jimin, seriously, quit it." Namjoon looked at him. "The house got filled with carbon monoxide and we found Jungkook unconscious in his bathroom. Taehyung flipped out and ran to get you but you weren't breathing. When Jin hyung went to get you, Taehyung passed out. Yoongi hyung passed out and stopped breathing, and Hoseok-ah could barely move from fighting the urge to go unconscious. It was only Jin hyung and I, and it was terrifying. Now you made him uncomfortable to be with me when he can't go to anyone else because no one else was there, thanks." Namjoon left the room.

Jimin sipped his orange juice, watching the two elders disappear.

"Drama with Bangtan..."