15

Since that happened, everything's been off. Off balance, off schedule, and just off in general.

Yoongi suprisingly wasn't hiding away in his room like most of the other members would do, he was trying to act normal even if things weren't anymore. He was ignoring J-Hope, but what would you do if you told someone you hated them a few hundred times?

They were having their first interview with Yoongi today, but J-Hope knew he didn't want to. He was rushing to get things back to normal, when his shoulder still occasionally hurt him.

J-Hope got in the car with Jin, Jimin and Namjoon in the other, and Taehyung, Jungkook, and Yoongi in the third car.

J-Hope
You're ignoring me
in texting now?

J-Hope
That's just :(

J-Hope
Hyung please at least
text me back

J-Hope
I can pretend you
don't hate me :)

J-Hope
Hyung I'm bored

J-Hope
Please

J-Hope
You spammed my
phone

J-Hope
A while ago

Me
Well I was having a
panic attack

J-Hope
HI HYUNG!

J-Hope
And that's a valid reason
to blow up someone's
phone :)

Me
Mhm

J-Hope
It's so boring

J-Hope
What if we make a song
about how boring
interviews are?

Me
We would get in a lot
of trouble and a lot of
interviews would cut
ties off

J-Hope
Imma do it :)

Me
Don't

J-Hope
Thanks for the
encouragement

J-Hope
I'm just kidding, of
course

J-Hope
But please don't
ignore me :(

J-Hope
It makes me sad

J-Hope
And I didn't even
do anything

Me
You existed in my
life, that's what you
did

J-Hope
Sorry we both had
the same dream of
being awesome?

Me
Bye

J-Hope
Hyungggggggg

J-Hope
Hellooooooo

J-Hope
Don't leave meeeee

J-Hope
Did you fix your
puppy?

Me
No, it's dead.

J-Hope
:(

Me
Stop trying to take
care of me, I can take
care of myself

J-Hope
I know that, but at
some point you need
someone else to help
you, you can't do
everything alone

Me
Yes I can

Me
And if I can't, that
person won't and
will never be
you

J-Hope
:(

Yoongi turned off his phone and placed it between his legs, looking out the window in anger

Why couldn't J-Hope just leave him alone? He used to be good at that; respecting his space.

"Yoongi hyung are you okay?" Jungkook asked, seeing Yoongi's eyes gloss over in tears. "Hm?" Yoongi turned to Jungkook, from looking out the window. "You're just quiet, I was wondering if you were okay." Jungkook put his head on his hands on the back of Yoongi's seat. "I'm alright." Yoongi chuckled, and nodded to Jungkook behind him. "Are you sure?" Jungkook's tone showed he was serious. "Yes, Kook." Yoongi laughed and looked back to the window.

Jungkook sighed and sat back down in the back, glancing over at Taehyung's phone out of boredom.

🧁
I think Yoongi hyung
was just having a bad
day

Me
Well he's not one to
show it

🧁
Yeah I know

"Who's an ice cream?" Jungkook laughed, which made Taehyung hide the screen of his phone against his chest. "Jimin." He laughed, which made Jungkook laugh harder. "Why is he ice cream?" He asked, confused. "I couldn't find a mochi emoji." Taehyung sighed then laughed. "So, is everyone an emoji, or is it just you favoriting Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asked, which made Taehyung playfully hit his arm. "I do not favorite Jimin-" "Yes you do, Tae." Yoongi cut him off from in front of them, with the smallest smile. "No I don't!" Taehyung playfully yelled.

"And no, everyone is an emoji in my phone-" "Let me guess, I'm a rabbit?" Jungkook interrupted him. "Do you want to be food?" Taehyung asked with a smart face. Yoongi smiled from in front of them.

"Can I be a lobster?" Jungkook suggested. "Why?" Taehyung narrowed his eyes at him. "Just because I'm special and unique." Jungkook blinked multiple times at Taehyung, which made the elder shake his head. "No, you're gonna stay a rabbit so I don't forget." Taehyung smirked at him. "Am I a rabbit, or a bunny?" Jungkook asked. "A rabbit because you're all grown up now." Taehyung ruffled his hair, which made Jungkook hit him playfully.

"What am I, then?" Yoongi turned around to look at Taehyung. "Hyung, you're a gray kitty cat." Taehyung giggled. "Why am I a cat?!" Yoongi snatched Taehyung's phone to change his name. "Because cats are soft and fluffy!" Taehyung took his phone back successfully. "I am not soft and fluffy!" Yoongi protested. "Do you wanna be a fish?!" Taehyung playfully shouted. "Anything but a cat!" Yoongi laughed, and the two youngests' did too.

"Jin hyung is a pepper because he's worldwide handsome therefore ARMY thinks he's hot, Hoseok hyung is the sun emoji, Namjoon hyung is a crab because he likes them, and that's it." Taehyung chuckled. "Change my emoji, or I'm gonna change your name to a potato." Yoongi glared at Taehyung. "Potatoe's are useful and can make much of delicious foods, so I'm good with that." Taehyung smiled. Yoongi sighed and shook his head, turning back around.

"You're garlic in my phone now, because Jin hyung is allergic therefore no one likes you." Jungkook giggled and showed Taehyung. His screen showed his last text message conversation with Taehyung, but his name was replaced with 🧄. "Garlic is a useful food, so-" Jungkook groaned and tried to find something else for Taehyung as a playful joke.

"We're almost there." Their driver announced, and Yoongi hummed as a sign he heard him. Taehyung and Jungkook were playfully fighting over emoji's for each other and the other members.

'I hope I don't screw this up...'

- 4 Hours Later -

Yoongi's POV

I screwed it up.