90

3 Weeks Later

"So, you two are a couple for over a year, is that right?!"

The woman interviewer was smiling. She seemed nice.

"Yeah, we have." Yoongi answered, knowing she was referring to Hoseok and him. "In the entire year you two have been together, have you ever gone out on a date?" She asked from across the table. "Like, out out- maybe like a restaurant?" She laughed a little. "We did, on our year anniversary. We stayed out past midnight." J-Hope glanced at Yoongi than back to the interviewer.

"Oh that's so great!" She looked at Yoongi. "You didn't run into any fans, right?" She laughed. "We were surprised we didn't." J-Hope chuckled. "Then last week we did something that really affected our relationship-" "In a positive way." Yoongi cut off J-Hope, starting to blush. "Mhm." J-Hope looked at Yoongi and he looked at him from opposite ends of the table. J-Hope started to smirk and click the pen in his hand. It got quiet.

"Have you two ever had a big fight?" The interviewer broke the silence. "Oh yeah-" "There was a bad one a few weeks after they had recently gotten together." Jin interrupted Yoongi. They all knew why the couple was glaring at each other, and it made Jimin giggle slightly. "What had happened?" She asked, looking at J-Hope. "A misunderstanding on my end-" "I got upset with him about something so small, and I just kept repeating myself and we had an argument which ended in us not talking for a day or two." Yoongi broke eye-contact and looked back to the interviewer. "Even before they originally got together, like right before, uh, they had many conflicts that were more personal, so we all had to kind of be careful what we said about it." Namjoon spoke, adjusting his position in his chair.

"And Yoongi-ya and Jimin-ah dated before, right?" The older woman asked, looking at Jimin. "Yeah, we did." Jimin answered. "We had a few arguments, but they weren't too serious; they were usually resolved later in the day, like before bed or something like that." He added on. Yoongi nodded.

'Well that's kinda inappropriate, to make Yoongi and Jimin talk about their old relationship when Yoongi's boyfriend is in the room.' Jin thought to himself, keeping quiet. "And when Yoongi-ya got with Hoseok-ah, how did that make you feel- did you know they were, in love?" She asked Jimin, fiddling with a pencil. Jimin looked at Yoongi for a quick second but he looked away. J-Hope shifted uncomfortably in his seat next to Taehyung.

"Well..." Jimin wasn't sure what to say. Namjoon was hoping he handled it well. "We all knew Yoongi and Hoseok hyung were, interested in each other, but Yoongi hyung was already going through a lot when that happened. They got together when they felt it was appropriate, and we all were perfectly okay with it." Jimin answered, pausing in between random words to try and figure out what to say. "Oh, okay." She nodded.

"Was there ever a point in the relationship, where, one of you- wanted to stop it, or, put it on pause?" She asked, still trying to get anything out of the two members that would cause some type of drama. "No." J-Hope and Yoongi said in unison, immediately after she asked the question. They all laughed.

"Now, Jin, we must talk about your skirt you wore in your new music video- fans were freaking out, and-and I was too!" She and Jin started to laugh. "It took a lot of debate to wear it." Jin admitted. "Why is that?" She asked quickly.

'Because I was insecure as hell.' Is what he wanted to say. "I had to choose between twelve different ones, and it was hard to choose." Jin joked, laughing. Namjoon laughed off the truth. "Aah, yes, fashion is a debate in itself." The interviewer laughed. "And Jungkook- your tattoos!" She changed the subject.

'As always, they don't wanna talk to me.' Jin thought to himself, looking down at his lap. It wasn't abnormal. Then there was a hand on his thigh. It was Namjoon's. Jin refrained from looking over and just looked up at Jungkook since he was now speaking.

Namjoon felt what Jin was feeling, so he put his hand on his thigh to maybe make him feel better and included by rubbing it a little. Again, it wasn't abnormal. Jin smiled softly, placing his hand on Namjoon's as a secret sign to stop. Namjoon took his hand away, both of them looking at the youngest and laughing when he made jokes.

2 Hours Later

"Yoongi hyung."

J-Hope leaned on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi turned towards him. "Hm?" He looked down at his lips then back up to his eyes. "When we get back to the dorm, I really wanna f*ck you." J-Hope whispered in his ear, smirking when he started to blush. "I'm really horny." The younger laid his hand on his thigh. "Why can't I f*ck you?" Yoongi smirked at him. "Well, because, I really enjoy watching you drool on your pillow while my dick pounds mercilessly into you." J-Hope looked into Yoongi's brown eyes, an unreadable expression on his face. "Maybe." Yoongi broke eye-contact and looked out the van window, blushing.

"Maybe?" J-Hope pouted, resting his chin on Yoongi's shoulder. "Mhm." Yoongi nodded, holding J-Hope's hand. J-Hope huffed and looked back at his phone while they were driven home.

"Hyung~" J-Hope leaned on his boyfriend's shoulder and whispered. "What?" Yoongi rolled his eyes playfully. "If we do, can you ride me?" J-Hope asked quietly. "I like your power bottom side." He giggled. "Stop it." Yoongi blushed and smacked J-Hope's thigh. "Okay, okay..." J-Hope smirked and looked away.

"Sope's talking about sex again~"

"Oh lord-"

"Oh my God-"

"Not again-"

"Seriously?!"

"Yall need to go to church."

1 Hour Later

"Wait, stop."

J-Hope rubbed circles on Yoongi's hips and stopped his own from pulling out. "What is it, love?" He asked softly, keeping Yoongi's warm exposed body against his. "I win rockarm you." Yoongi mumbled into the bedsheets, shifting around. "What was that?" J-Hope chuckled, leaning over his shoulder to hopefully hear his lover better. Yoongi grumbled some words but J-Hope had no idea what he was saying.

"Baby, if you want something you have to speak up." J-Hope told him seriously. Yoongi groaned and unhid his face from his arms. "I wanna cockwarm you." He spoke clearly and hid his face back in the mattress. "Oh~ Baby, you could've just said that." J-Hope smiled and got closer to Yoongi, now knowing he didn't want him to pull out.

"Is that one of your kinks, baby? You request it frequently~" J-Hope teased a little, making sure he was as deep as he could get inside his boyfriend. Yoongi nodded shyly, cuddling himself and the blanket over them. "You're so kinky and I am so into it!" J-Hope laughed and gave soft kisses over his neck. Yoongi giggled and started to blush. "I would've told you these kinks but these are my bottom kinks, I'm still exploring them." He joked, prepared to go to sleep after mind-blowing sex with the love of his life.

"Even after, like, four weeks?" J-Hope smirked. "We should try roleplay." J-Hope suggested from nowhere. "Pet play." It was obviously a joke, which made both of them laugh. "Pet play is basically beastality, so that's a no." Yoongi laughed. "Damn I never thought of it like that." J-Hope admitted. It was different to feel J-Hope's soft dick inside of Yoongi, which was why he was squirmy. "I thought it was kinda hot-" "Me too until I thought that thought." J-Hope laughed, rubbing his hands over Yoongi's smooth a*s. "I like this part of you." He smirked and kissed just under his jawline, knowing it was a sweet spot. "Hobi-" Yoongi let out a small whine and squirmed. "I love you." J-Hope smirked against his skin.

"I'm gonna need a round two, f*ck you." Yoongi laughed nervously. "Mm, I'm okay with that." J-Hope pulled out for a second and rolled ontop of his lover, making out with him in the process of removing the blanket between their bodies.