49

"Good morning hyung!" Jungkook ran into the living room and jumped on J-Hope laying on the couch, giggling. "Ow." J-Hope pushed him off. "Why so energetic already? It's nine in the morning." He chuckled. "Because I get to see V hyung in three days!" Jungkook ran to the kitchen happily for breakfast. J-Hope shook his head.

"I'm going to sleep on you." Namjoon flopped down on the couch next to J-Hope, laying his head on his shoulder. "Okay?" J-Hope laughed. "Why am I getting tackled this morning?" He took out his phone. "Probably because you were the first one up this morning." Namjoon smiled. "Jin hyung slept longer than me?" J-Hope asked in surprise. Usually Jin or Taehyung were the first ones up. "Yep." Namjoon nodded, yawning.

"Good morning, world!" Jin laughed as he stood in the living room. "See, I knew he would appear soon." J-Hope chuckled. "Where's Jimin-ah?" Jin looked around. "Usually he's up before Kook." He saw Jungkook in the kitchen. "No idea, but Jungkook's all happy because Taehyung's quarentine ends in three days." Namjoon sat up. "I bet you, the second it turns midnight, Jungkook's going to break down the door and tackle Taehyung in his sleep." He added on. "Most likely." Jin smiled, running to Jungkook. "Are you volunteering to make breakfa-" "Nope!" Jungkook giggled and ran away. "What did you take?!" Jin playfully yelled at him, seeing him holding something. "Nothing!" Jungkook ran to Yoongi's room.

"Psssst!" Jungkook said in Yoongi's ear, seeing him cuddle Jimin under the sheets. "Psssst, hyung!" He whisper yelled, ripping the sheets off of Yoongi. "What." Yoongi reached for the covers. "It's time to wake up~" Jungkook whispered, throwing something at him and running away.

Yoongi groaned and opened his eyes, seeing a granola bar on Jimin's head. He laughed and threw it on the floor. "Jiminie." He shook him gently.

"Yah what did you take?!" Jin grabbed Jungkook's arm once he saw him. "A snack for Yoongi hyung." Jungkook smirked. "You know he's just gonna throw it on the floor and go back to sleep, right?" Jin laughed. "I doubt it~" Jungkook giggled, freeing his arm and sitting next to J-Hope. "Why is that?" Jin asked.

"Because he was 'exercising' last night in his room very loudly." Jungkook hid his face in his phone, giggling like a child. "What is that supposed to mean?" J-Hope laughed, Namjoon immediately choking on air. "With Jimin hyung." Jungkook added. "What?" Jin placed his hands on his hips. "I just have very well hearing." Jungkook slumped farther down in the couch, laughing. "Am I the only one not understanding?" J-Hope questioned when Jin started laughing.

"Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung were doing adult things last night." Jungkook smirked, and it finally clicked for J-Hope. His heart dropped but he laughed anyway.

"Isn't Jimin-ah straight though?" He asked, Namjoon shaking his head, trying to forget what Jungkook had said. "Tell me you don't really believe he's straight." Jungkook looked over at him. "I mean..." J-Hope laughed nervously. "He's a closeted gay." Jungkook laughed hysterically. "Oh lord." J-Hope shook his head.

"Am I really that bad of a liar?" Jimin pouted, standing behind Jin. "Oh- good morning Jiminie!" Jin turned around, laughing. "And yes, yes you are." Jin nodded. "At least when it comes to personal things." Jungkook added. "Geez, thanks..." Jimin mumbled. "Ah it's okay Jiminie, we love you." Jin ruffled his hair. "Yah!" Jimin squirmed out of his grip. "But, I'm bisexual, not fully gay." He explained. "Not from what I heard from last night." Jungkook hid his face in his phone, which made J-Hope grab a pillow and hit him in the face with it. "Ow!" Jungkook put his phone down when it hit his forehead, and threw the pillow back at J-Hope.

"Meanie!" Jungkook hit him with the pillow that was behind Namjoon. "It hit me in the face!" He hit him again. "Maybe if your phone wasn't that close to your face maybe you wouldn't have gotten hurt!" J-Hope hit him with another pillow.

"And we weren't doing what you thought, Jungkook." Jimin crossed his arms. Jungkook looked at him and stopped the pillow fight with J-Hope. "So, 'Ah Yoongi hyung, faster' wasn't what I thought?" He asked, rolling his eyes back and panting when he quoted Jimin. Everyone bursted into laughter at what Jungkook did, even Jungkook.

"No!" Jimin blushed dark red, hiding his face. "Aish it's okay Jimin-ah, only Jungkookie will make fun of you." Jin patted his back, laughing. "We weren't doing that!" Jimin whined in embarrassment. "Then what were you doing?" Jungkook smirked at him. "Not what you think, pervert!" Jimin laughed.

"Well, at least we know who tops." Jungkook shrugged, earning a hit from both Namjoon and J-Hope. Jimin groaned and walked away, too embarrassed.

But Yoongi stopped him, hugging him from behind and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Maybe Jimin did top and I'm secretly submissive, wouldn't you like to know?" Yoongi looked at Jungkook with protection of Jimin. "I thought you weren't doing that." Jungkook glared at him. "Maybe we were, what are you going to do about it?" Yoongi smirked at the way Jimin squirmed and whined a little. Jungkook didn't know what to say this time, which made everyone laugh.

"So are you two dating now?" J-Hope asked, changing the subject. "Yeah." Yoongi leaned over and kissed Jimin's neck, biting lightly. Jimin squirmed.

J-Hope turned away, a jealous fire burning in his chest. His eyes were started to get clouded with tears, he didn't know what to do.

He loved Yoongi...but he was too late, he was with someone else now.

"Hoseok?" Namjoon asked when J-Hope stood up. He hid his face in his arm and started running towards his room, trying not to break down in front of everyone. "Hoseok!" Namjoon called out when he heard a wet sniffle from him, signaling he was crying.

But J-Hope disappeared in his room, closing the door and locking it before anyone could do anything.

Yoongi wanted to go see what was wrong, barge in and hold J-Hope close. Pet his hair and tell him it was okay, apologize for everything.

Apologize for being with someone else when he loved him.