25

Yoongi left his room close to tears, he had his red hoodie pulled over his head and hands hidden inside the sleeves. Sweater paws, is what he liked to call it.

"Is he okay?" He asked Jungkook in the kitchen, motioning to Jin. The eldest was curled up on the couch in the living room, a cute blanket covering his feet and hands. His face was hidden in the pillow under his head, his knees were up to his chest.

"Hyung has a bad headache, he was okay then just suddenly he was hit with a migraine." Jungkook explained in a quiet voice. "He's been trying to sleep for over ten minutes, but he says it hurts too much to fall asleep, so I'm trying to keep quiet to hopefully help." He added. "Oh, okay." Yoongi nodded and quietly got a cold bottle of water. "Did he take some medicine?" He asked. "Yeah, he did." Jungkook nodded. Yoongi just hummed as a response, sitting down at the table and observing Jin carefully.

From afar, he could see his eyebrows scrunched slightly in pain, he was gripping the blanket by his face gently. It was obvious he was trying to sleep but couldn't.

All his fault...

"Love to me, is what would make you do something for someone you wouldn't do for anyone else. It would be the hot chocolate on a cold winter day, I guess...I've never been in love before Yoongi hyung, I'm not sure what it means to me. But that's what I would think it to be."

"What is it, hyung?" Jungkook smiled when Yoongi started to suddenly smile. "Hm?" The elder looked over, and he felt himself smiling. Why was he smiling?

"You're smiling, what is it?" Jungkook bent over the kitchen island and propped his head in his hands on his elbows, cupping his cheeks and chuckling. "I don't know, Kook." Yoongi looked down at his hands- he couldn't stop smiling thinking of Hoseok! He was sad just five minutes ago, and now he was happy?

"Well, I'm going to go play with Jimin hyung. Bye hyung!" Jungkook left with a giggle, but he dropped it when he remembered what Yoongi had said to him when he tried to teach him to play Overwatch. He was still hurt, but he was trying to push it past him since he knew Yoongi wouldn't say anythi-

"Kookie, wait."

Jungkook turned around.

"I...didn't mean what I said a week ago, you're nothing like that. I was just having a really bad day, I didn't mean it." Yoongi hoped it sounded okay, he wasn't sure if Jungkook understood.

"I know..."

Jungkook gave Yoongi a soft smile and left for Taehyung's room, knowing he was hanging out with Jimin in his room. Maybe they could all hang out together if Taehyung was up for it.

"Hey, Yoongi hyung!" J-Hope said cheerfully as he waltzed into the kitchen, searching for something to drink. "Hi." Yoongi responded plainly. "Be quiet, Jin hyung is trying to sleep." He added, making J-Hope turn around. "Oh, sorry." He whispered and grabbed a cold bottle of water. "It's okay." Yoongi pulled out his phone to take a picture.

"Photo bomb!"

"Yah!" Yoongi scolded him when he jumped in front of the camera right when Yoongi snapped the picture. "Hey- no!" J-Hope took Yoongi's phone posted a quick caption, 광폭! [Photobomb!], and posted it on Twitter without even looking at the picture. "Here you go." The younger smiled and gave Yoongi his phone back. "Yah what did you do?!" He yelled at him and tried to find the picture again.

He saw red in the background and zoomed in. "It's all blurry, isn't it?" J-Hope laughed, peeking over Yoongi's shoulder. His heart skipped a beat when he saw it, and the two snapped their heads over to Jin and ran over.

"Jin hyung!" Yoongi shook the elder's shoulder. "Hobi, go get paper towels!" He ordered him, lifting Jin up to sit normally on the couch and tilted his head back to hopefully stop the terrible nose bleed. J-Hope rushed around in the kitchen looking for paper towels, his heart racing in his chest. "Hyu-" Yoongi looked down at Jin's arm, that was gushing blood all over the couch. It wasn't a nose bleed.

"HYUNG!" Yoongi screeched out in a panic, predicting his stitches had been somehow scratched open by the couch. "Okay I have some-" "Go get someone, Hobi!" Yoongi snatched the paper towels from him, but he realized they would do nothing since a large part of his arm was open. "Actually no- delete the picture and get ready to go to the hospital!" He corrected himself and ripped off his jacket, tying the sleeve around Jin's upper arm to slow down the blood flow but not cut it off. He wrapped the other sleeve around the bleeding part of his arm. It looked weird, but it would have to do.

J-Hope stared at Yoongi's inner arm for a few seconds. He knew there was only three marks and a deep scar before, now there was five marks and a deep scar. But Jin was bleeding a lot, which snapped him out of his trance and ran to Yoongi's phone to delete the picture.

Bang-PD must've beat him to it, the post was gone.

He then got a call from him from Yoongi's phone.

"Yoongi-ah what was-" "Hey, PD-nim." J-Hope chuckled lightly, and Yoongi turned around. Yoongi took the phone from J-Hope and explained what was going on, while J-Hope ran to tell the others.

By the time everyone was aware of the situation, Jin was still knocked out and he looked more pale than Yoongi. Namjoon and Taehyung couldn't carry Jin due to their broken arms, Yoongi was talking to Bang-PD, Jungkook was suffering bad leg pain since he's never dislocated anything before, and J-Hope was trying to find a way for him to stop bleeding.

Jimin volunteered, but J-Hope beat him to it. Now they had to figure out who to drive.

"Yoongi hyung-" "No way, Jimin-ah should drive, I'll be in the car." Yoongi quickly interrupted J-Hope, walking off quickly. Jimin shrugged and quickly grabbed his car keys, and everyone quickly piled into the smaller car. There was just enough space; it wasn't their van, the space wasn't designed to fit seven people but it did.

J-Hope held Jin carefully while Jimin started up his car, and started to the hospital. Yoongi was helping J-Hope in covering Jin's face up so they wouldn't be recognized, Taehyung and Namjoon too. J-Hope was telling their manager to meet them at the hospital and whatnot in the passenger seat, watching Yoongi's jacket get soaked in Jin's blood.

Halfway there Jimin realized he was low on gas, but he hoped it would be enough to get to the hospital.

It wasn't.