37

"Hey Hoseok-ah, we have to go film Run! BTS." Jin walked in, stopping immediately when he saw Yoongi's exposed thighs. He relaxed when he realized they weren't doing what he thought they were doing.

"He fell asleep!" J-Hope whispered, steadying an unconscious Yoongi on his lap. "I'm not surprised." Jin held in his laugh. Cuddled with someone else or not, you still don't want to wake Yoongi up. "Guess what he told me?!" J-Hope whisper yelled, laying Yoongi down on his bed carefully, his boxers exposed as the black hoodie rose up, the end of it just past his groin area. "What?" Jin asked, whispering. "He told me I'm his safe place!" J-Hope fangirled quietly, shaking his hands excitedly.

"I have an official title from the one and only Min Yoongi." He smirked and pretended to flip his hair. "Hobi, that's actually really important, you should take it seriously." Jin's expression faded serious. "We all know Yoongi-ya's going through a lot, he needs to feel, you know, safe." He added on awkwardly. "Everybody's got somebody here, except Yoongi, because he's more independent- but he should also have somebody, and he chose you, so don't brush him off or anything that would make him regret it." Jin looked over at Yoongi, his face relaxed and his brown hair sprawled out on J-Hope's pillow.

"I know..." J-Hope sighed. "I just didn't want to make my title a sad one." He smiled up at Jin. "It's okay Hope-ah, just make sure you are there for him, it's what all of us want but we have to go at Yoongi's pace if we want him to be comfortable again. With all this new news it's hit like a factory reset on everything- obviously, he's relapsing for Pete's sake." Jin sighed, looking at Yoongi with sadness. He would rather go through that than Yoongi, he would take it all away if he could...

"I know..." J-Hope found himself staring at Yoongi's thighs. The slightly muscular thighs that were straddling his lap a few minutes ago, wrapped around his waist exposed for only his eyes to see...

Oh sh*t-

"Well, we need to leave soon to go record the next Run! BTS episode, so you should wake him up soon." Jin sighed and cleared his throat, changing the topic. "I will." J-Hope placed his hands over his lap. "Okay..." Jin smiled and left.

"F*ck this." J-Hope cursed, looking over at Yoongi to make sure he was asleep. Of course this would happen- why wouldn't it?!

Yoongi's POV

What Jin hyung said really impacted me...I feel sad that he's sad. I know he wants to help, I know he would even take away this stupid depression and give it to himself for me, that's just the guy Jin hyung was. And I'm sorry, he shouldn't have to feel like that all the time because of me. I mean, the only thing he can really do to help is to give me space. Hobi's helping- it pisses me off that the person I dislike the most in this group can stop my panic attacks and suicidal thoughts with a f*cking stupid smile. It's so god damn annoying, you know?

I actually kinda want to cry...but I try not to do that anymore, ARMY is the only reason I would cry.

You know, now that I think about it, it was really weird for me to just come in here and take Hobi's hoodie he exercised in. That's really creepy, actually...and I know he exercised in it and it isn't supposed to smell good, but it does. It still has a linger of whatever cologne he wears, and it smells like J-Hope.

Like f*cking happiness...I should probably-

Oh my god is he jerking off...

Oh my god he is...J-Hope is literally- holy hell- just act asleep Yoongi, pretend you're asleep like you have been the past ten minutes! It's f*cking normal calm the hell down, just act asleep! Um, we are asleep- body fall asleep! Now! I'm tired, long day- go to sleep!