It's like they were made specifically for each other.

The other day I caught them in the shooting range as they were practicing their shooting skills. Both of them started teasing each other and laughed at each other's skills.

It was cute.

We were both in our thoughts as we gazed out the window. Rain running down the glass, the sky was dark pretending to be night when it was only three o'clock in the day.

Gabriella's phone flashed and buzzed in her hands, I turned to her and her face brightened when she read the ID caller.

She looked up and said. "I have to take this."

"Go ahead." I replied.

I squeezed my shoulder then exited the room. I sighed.

I grabbed my phone from the table and unlocked it. I went straight to me and Luca's chats and typed.

'I'm coming over.'

I didn't care if he saw it or not. I want to see him and work things out between us.

I grabbed my jacket and car keys then walked out of the room.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

I knocked on his front door but there wasn't a response.

Rolling my eyes, I pushed the door open and was surprised when it was unlocked.

I entered the house and heard distance chattering coming from the foyer.

"Luca!" I called out.

My pulse leapt into my throat when Luca and Enzo walked in.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Enzo growled through gritted teeth.

Luca pinched the bridge of nose and mumbled something under his breath.

"I'll explain later but could you give us a minute."

I held my breath when Enzo caught my gaze. His eyes darken as he glared at me.

"Fine." His tone was dark, a shiver ran down my neck. He rolled his eyes then walked out of the room leaving me and Luca alone.

I gulped and brushed my hair off my shoulder.

"Hey."

"Hello." He said coldly.

I sighed. "Can we talk outside?"

He shrugged then walked past me and stepped outside. I followed, shutting the door behind me I looked up and met his gaze.

"We need to talk about Friday."

Luca crossed his arms and raised a brow.

"We both said hurtful things to each other, it wasn't my intention to hurt you." I spoke softly.

"I'm really sorry."

He studied me as if I was an unsolvable puzzle.

"I'm not mad." He finally spoke. "Just disappointed." He added.

"At first you wanted this to happen, we've been through so much. We knew the consequences but we didn't care. To me you were worth the risk."

"You wanted this to happen more than I did."

"Now that we finally got the chance you want to throw it all away."

"I don't want to throw it all away." I told him.

"Then why-"

"Luca, I thought it was a bad idea because these types of things never end well. Ever! I've seen it with my own eyes and I don't want it to happen with our gangs, it will break my heart to see it fall. These people are family to me." 

"I am happy, just worried." I whispered.

He took a step forward, caressing his thumb over my cheek.

"Everything will be okay." He said.

I nodded.

He smiled.

"It will be okay." He repeated then pecked my cheek.

I hope he's right.