S3 CHAPTER 2

--MONDAY MORNING--

Joshua opened the door to your room, seeing you still fast asleep. He shook his head as he walked towards the curtain then opened it, letting the sunshine in your room. As the sun beams through, you wake up with a groan.

"Yah! Wake up, today is your first day in college!" He yelled.

"5 more minutes!" You groaned as you covered your head with a pillow. Joshua sighed.

"It's 7 am Y/n! Your schedule starts at 8:30!"

"It's still 7, I've got plenty of time! Let me sleep a bit more!" She replied. Joshua suddenly took the blanket off of you as he also took your pillow.

"Ah— bro! Just because you're an early bird, doesn't mean I have to be one too!" She yelled.

"Come on sis, stop whining and go take a bath." He says as he walks towards the door. You groaned as you forced yourself to get up.

Joshua got back to the living room where Jeonghan was busy with his cooking breakfast, as Seungcheol and Jun were busy with yoga.

"Did you wake your sis up?" Jeonghan asked.

"Yeah...I hope I won't have to do this every single day. It's such a pain in the ass." Joshua replied. Jeonghan chuckles as he flips the pancake over. Jun, on the other hand, was teaching Seungcheol yoga in the living room.

"Jun, are you really sure this will help solve my back pains?" Seungcheol asked as he was in a cobra pose.

"Of course it will! Now keep your back stretched!" He said. A few minutes later, Y/n arrived at the living room giving the two men on the yoga mat a surprised look as she walked towards the mini-kitchen.

"What the heck are they doing?" You asked as you sat down on the chair beside your brother.

"Yoga." Joshua replied.

"More like wrestling." She said as the Hong siblings watched them both. Seungcheol screamed, begging for mercy whilst Jun kept on encouraging him to hold the pose for more seconds.

"Here's your breakfast Y/n!" Jeonghan places a plate of pancake and some bacon in front of you. Your mouth agape in surprise then gulp in hunger.

"Ooh~ that looks delicious!" Joshua said as he sneakily tried to get a piece of bacon, but you quickly slapped his hand.

"That's mine!" She yelled.

"Tss, I just wanted one piece." He pouted. Jihoon and Seokmin then came down and had the same reaction as Y/n when they saw the two doing some yoga.

"The heck are they doing?" Jihoon asked as he winced.

"Just ignore them." Joshua told him. Jeonghan places two more plates of pancakes and bacon for the two on the table beside Y/n.

"Eat up kidults!" Jeonghan enthusiastically yelled. Once he placed the plate of food down, the two agape in surprise as they sat down.

"Ooh~~, it is rare to see Jeonghan hyung cooking for us!" Seokmin said, Jeonghan chuckled.

"I thought of congratulating you guys for your first day in college." Jeonghan replied.

"Thanks hyung! This is delicious!" Jihoon said as he chewed. Soonyoung and Wonwoo then came minutes later from outside.

"Oh, where did you guys go?" Y/n asked them.

"We just prepared our car outside." Soonyoung answered.

"Oh shoot! I forgot, Chan always drives us to school..." Jihoon said.

"And Vernon drives me to school." Y/n added.