S4 CHAPTER 6

"Camera, ACTION!" You shouted as the music started. Freddie controlled the camera professionally as the performance team danced to the song you wrote. Today was the only day you had permission to tape the MV, so you were very strict with how all this will go. Sam and Carly were behind you, watching them dance.

"Damn, they're good." Carly praised them.

"Really good." Sam added.

"They are from the performance group after all." Y/n replied. After the first take was finished, everyone clapped as Freddie sighed in relief, walking towards you.

"How did we do?" Soonyoung asked you.

"Excellent~!" Y/n answered.

"How about my camera work?" Freddie asked you.

"You did great too!"

"Yeah, I gotta say, you've improved a lot with handling cameras." Sam praised Freddie.

"Hey, you better take that compliment. Sam complimenting you is rare." Carly said.

"Thank you?" Freddie replied. Cat and Joshua came back from starbucks with some beverages and snacks for the staff and the artist.

"We're back~!" Cat announced. They captured everyone's attention as the two gave out their orders. Everyone got a drink, making everyone satisfied. As they both settle down the other drinks and snacks on a table, Sam and Carly approach the cat while Seungkwan and Hansol approach Joshua.

"You've got what we ordered?" Sam asked Cat.

"Including Freddie and Y/n's drink?" Carly added.

"Of course~!" She bends down to get your drinks all together with both hands, as she slowly places it down on the table.

"1 pumpkin spiced latte for Y/n, 1 ordinary latte for Freddie, a frosted sugar latte for Sam and hot coffee for Carly~!" She said as she pointed the drinks to them.

"Awesome~! They do really have the pumpkin spiced latte!" Sam said happily.

"Don't we have that in our country?" Carly questioned.

"Yeah, but the lady close to where we live hates me and won't give me what I want." Sam explained.

"I understand that feeling." Cat sighed. Just then, they heard Seungkwan sipping on his iced americano deliciously as he indulged at the taste.

"Wah~, there's nothing better than a perfectly blended iced americano~!" He said in Korean, making Joshua and Hansol chuckle.

"You seem to enjoy that drink aye." Sam said as she chuckled.

"Of course~! Ice Americano is... my soul." He slowly replied in English. And hearing the lads reply, Hansols' brows furrowed in confusion.

"You mean you love ice americano? It's your favorite." Hansol asked back in English.

"Yes! My favorite!" Seungkwan said, making the 3 girls chuckle.

"I see~! It's impressive you're drinking something cold in this cold air." Carly said, Seungkwan nodded.

"Yes, thank you!" The diva replied, making Hansol look at his direction, surprised.

"You understand them?" He asked in English, and Seungkwan took a deep breath, trying to answer them back but couldn't.

"I'm sorry." Boo apologized, making Sam chuckle.

"It's alright, you'll learn eventually~!" Sam said.

"Yeah, we'll help you learn with Hansol while we're still here!" Cat told Boo. Seungkwan smiled and bowed, at the same time Y/n and Freddie came to get their beverages. Once Y/n saw both Joshua and Seungkwan, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.