S3 CHAPTER 1

You were in the living room with the 3 other oppas as your feet were shaking up and down and your hand started sweating a bit. Your heart was beating fast, you were definitely nervous, very nervous. Joshua snickered at how you looked as you were biting your nails nervously.

"Sis, calm down. You'll do great on the entrance test!" Joshua assured you as he patted your back.

"You've studied hard for these past few weeks, you'll do fine~!" Jeonghan added.

"Here, have some coffee to cool you down." Seungcheol said as he placed a warm cup of coffee down in front of you. You huffed softly then smiled at him.

"Thanks oppa." You smelled the aroma of the coffee before taking a sip from it. You sighed, "That tastes good."

"You could never go wrong with coffee." Seungcheol said as he shrugged with a smile. You smiled back at him and continued drinking it. Every intake of coffee calms you down slowly. Today is your Entrance exam at the Seoul Art College, the College where your brother and the rest of your oppas went to before. You were waiting for Jihoon, Soonyoung, Wonwoo and Seokmin. They will also be studying in the same college as you and you all are going to be taking the entrance test together. After 15 minutes of waiting, you were all together and ready to head out to college.

"You don't look good today." You said as Jihoon grabbed some water in the fridge.

"I studied all night with Seokmin, and let me tell you. He's the most stupid sibling I ever had." He complained.

"Hey! At least I got the questions correct in the end!" Seokmin defended.

"It took you 2 whole freaking hours for you to get 1 question correctly!" Jihoon protested.

"I'm not smart like Kim Mingyu here, who's the top of his class!" Seokmin yelled.

"That kid is scary clever." Wonwoo nodded as you nod your head, agreeing.

"Anyway, let's go kids. I'll drive you guys to College." Jeonghan said as he stood up and grabbed the keys on top of the refrigerator. You stood up as everyone else walked outside.

"Good Luck youngsters!" Seungcheol cheered.

"Thanks grandpa!" Soonyoung replied.

"YAH, I'm still in my 20's!" The elder defended.

"Who is taking care of 13 kids in this house?" Joshua added as he chuckled.

----------------------

As you got out of the car, your eyes were fixed to the entrance door of the College building. You gulped, then huffed all the nervous feeling away as the others got out of the car.

"Wow~, it's been 3 years since I saw this building." Jeonghan said, then inhaled the fresh air as he huffed with a smile, "Well, I guess you guys should head in--" As Jeonghan turned around to face them, he saw them all gulping and huffing anxiously.

"This is so nerve wrecking, what if I fail! I can't afford to fail-- I've always wanted to study at this school!" Soonyoung doubted himself as he shook Wonwoo.

"Calm down..." Wonwoo said.

"I've got to write 'person' on my hand and eat it a billion of times!" Seokmin then wrote the word person () in kanji on his hand as he pretended to swallow the word he wrote, he repeated this until Jihoon stopped him.

"I'm sure you guys will do fine~! I've seen you guys studying together for this." Jeonghan reassured them.

"True... but still. You'll always feel a little nervous no matter how prepared you are for something." Y/n said, making a point.