CHAPTER 10

The Minseo boys and the other boys waited downstairs at the entrance way for Y/n, all dressed up in fancy tuxedos that added a thousand points to their handsome looks. Today is the day every girl is looking forward to, and that's the day of PROM NIGHT~!

"Sorry guys for making you wait!!" All eyes were on her as Y/n surprised them with her beautiful and majestic appearance. She chuckled nervously as she scanned her outfit.

"Do I look weird?" She asked nervously.

"Not at all! You look very beautiful!" Seungcheol reassured her.

"Thank goodness, I thought I looked weird in gowns so I was nervous to go to Prom."

"Do you have a date, noona?" Seokmin asked.

"Nope~, I don't need one. I have you five with me!"

"I never agreed to that!" Jihoon protested as he held up one finger in front of him.

"Pffft, yeah right hyung! Just be honest and tell the truth! You think Y/n noona is beautiful right!" Seungkwan said as he gave a sly smile.

"Yeah she is." Y/n was touched with his rival agreeing. "A beautiful pig." He said ruining the beautiful moment as Y/n glared at him while he stuck out his tongue at her. She squinted and huffed.

"Anyway! You guys better get going or you'll be late to your prom!" Jeonghan reminded them. They went out of the mansion and got inside a limousine that Taejoon will be driving.

----------------------

When they entered the venue, what met them wow'd the students. Purple could be seen everywhere as colored lights flashed around the room, while disco music softly played in the background. Everyone who arrived looked beautiful and handsome!

"Woah, this hall is bigger than I expected it to be!" Chan said as he looked around the place.

"God damn there is a lot of food. I think I'm drooling, am I drooling? " Seokmin asked as he stared at the food section.

"You're drooling alright. Stop it." Hansol replied.

"Hey you guys! Over here!" Y/n spotted Yoonji, who was with their other friends, waving at them to get their attention. She waved back at her in excitement.

"Come here, we save a table for all of us!" Yoonji said.

"Guys, let's go where the others are at." Y/n told them as they headed to where Yoonji and the other of their friends were at. They greet one another with a hug full of excitment once they're in front of each other.

"Holy cow, girl you look amazing!" Yoonji complimented Y/n as she scanned her with an impressed smile.

"Thanks, you look beautiful as always!" She complimented back.

"Hansol, we heard everything about.. Uhm.. Somi." Yeji sadly said.

"We just want you to know that we are always here for you, if you need help with anything, call any of us." Hoseok said as he patted his back lightly, trying to cheer up his friend.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind."

"So... Can we start eating??" Seokmin asked.

"Not yet." Lisa replied.

"We have to wait for the program to start." Moonbyul added. Once the program started, the host welcomed everyone with an enthusiastic yell as he explained what they'll be doing for Prom. After the mini explanation, the host finally lets the others enjoy their Prom with some pop, love, and sad music and permits them to start eating.