S4 CHAPTER 14

As the cousin and friends were watching the news, the friends were a bit confused with what was happening.

"Wait, slow down. I'm confused here." Keyseok said as she tried processing what was happening.

"Me too." Cat added.

"The clown incident, where a killer pretended to be a clown in a Haunted house. The victims were 2 students from Minseo High School, and those 2 students were Seungkwan and--"

"Y/N?!" Hyunjin continued cutting Wonwoo's explanation.

"You both were the students that people were worried about?!" Minjae asked in shock.

"Students from our school were very scared of entering a haunted house because of that incident." Keyseok said.

"Wait wait, so you're telling me. There's a possibility that that same killer came to kidnap Y/n?" Freddie questioned.

"We didn't say anything about that, but... now that you've said it..." Joshua sighed.

"You're thinking that Ginshi guy kidnapped Y/n?" Jeonghan asked Joshua.

"I mean there is a possibility..." He shrugged. Suddenly, Yoonji barged in the living room with 4 other friends to help.

"Holy--, What are you guys doing here?!" Seokmin asked in surprise.

"Why? You don't want to see us?" Jackson asked as he snickered.

"It's been so long!" Seungkwan said.

"Jokes aside, we came here for Y/n." Yoonji explained.

"Jihoon messaged us about what happened and we're here to help." Moonbyul said.

"The only thing we got were the size of the truck, and the accessory placed in front of the truck." Wonwoo told them.

"And a suspect. Ginshi." Sam added.

"Well, Hoseok here has something you guys need." Lisa announced.

"Stress Reliever?" Mingyu guessed.

"Uhm no... but I do have this." Hoseok gave a printed picture to Hansol and the lads' eyes widened when he saw it. Yeji who was sitting next to him had the same reaction as him.

"What is it?" Carly asked.

"A CAMERA PICTURE OF THE KIDNAPPERS PLATE NUMBER!" Yeji replied in shock.

"WHAT? Let me see!" Joshua said. Hansol gave the picture to him.

"OH MY LORD-- WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?!" He asked.

"I work as a toll collector in Seoul, and I saw Y/n with 2 men. She was sleeping so I don't know if she knew the two but just in case something bad happened, I took a picture of the truck's plate number." Hoseok said.

"Holy moly, what a coincidence!" Cat said as her eyes glittered in hope.

"Wonwoo!" Jeonghan called out.

"On it." The kitten quickly analyzes the plate as he immediately gets the information of the truck.

"Alrighty, the owner of the truck belongs to Jim Rikmin. But from what I researched, that person died 2 years ago, so I'm guessing the truck they are using has been abandoned." Wonwoo said.

"Hey, can you search for Park Ginshi?" Joshua asked.

"You're still thinking of him as the suspect?" Seungcheol asked.

"Yeah, you never know." Joshua shrugged. Wonwoo searched up for the killer and reports of what crime he had done popped up on his screen.

"Nothing new about it, but he was last seen at Kangdo street here in Seoul." Wonwoo said.