S4 CHAPTER 11

Y/n and Hyunjin entered Jeonghan's store during their date, deciding to buy something for each other. Wheein who was with Seungcheol saw the two as she waved at them and they waved back.

"Welcome you two! What brings you both here?" Wheein questioned.

"We just came to buy some coats." Y/n replied.

"Since winter is almost coming, we both didn't have any long coats that were warm enough for that season." Hyunjin asked. Hearing their reason, Seungcheol huffs.

"Winter... I hate that season so much. I'm really sensitive to the cold." Seungcheol huffed. Girls chuckling captured your attention as you turned around, seeing 3 girls having a conversation with Jeonghan at the heels section.

"Jeonghan oppa sure is popular." Y/n said.

"Some things never changed. He's still popular ever since high school." The elder said.

"But his personality drastically changed, I heard." Hyunjin said.

"Jeonghan just didn't know how to express his feelings that well before. He gets easily misunderstood by other sunbaes and teachers," He sighed, "being his classmate was really tiring." Seungcheol said.

"But look at him now. He's a famous fashion designer, the co-ceo of your company and a part of a lot of wonderful people's lives." Wheein said.

'Although I have to admit, without meeting Jeonghan, I wonder how my life will be without him.' Seungcheol thought.

--FLASHBACKS--

Jeonghan is at the principal's office waiting for his mother. He got in trouble again for using violence on a guy who was bullying another student, but since that bully is rich, of course the principal would side with someone like him. Ms. Yoon came seconds later, panting heavily as she bowed at the principal.

"I'm sorry for being late. You called because of my son, I--"

"Your son has violated a school law, punching another student." The principal told her angrily.

"Jeonghan did?" Ms. Yoon looked at her son who was looking away with an annoyed expression. Jeonghan had his hand all bruised and he had a wound on his lower lip.

"Whatever, you people side with those with money anyway and will never listen to my explanations." Jeonghan scoffed in annoyance.

"Excuse me?!"

"Suspend me, kick me out, I don't care what you do. I'm done with this shitty biased ass school." Jeonghan then left the room as the Principal angrily shouted.

"You're kicked out of this school! Don't ever come back, you're never welcome here ever again!" Ms. Yoon kept bowing and bowing as she apologized, then chased after Jeonghan who was already out of the school building. She saw him looking at the rain as he wiped the blood of his wound, then huffed. She stood beside him as she looked at the rain.

"Let's go home, your father is waiting for you." His mother said and Jeonghan scoffed.

"Waiting for me to abuse the frick out of me? I'd rather go somewhere else than that prison." He said.

"Jeonghan-" He wore his hoodie on and walked in the rain, leaving his mother behind, sighing.

Jeonghan was on the way to the arcade to play and On the way, he heard shouting coming beside him in an alleyway and saw 3 boys cornering a small weak boy. He sighed in irritation.