S4 CHAPTER 10

"Hello! I'm Mingyu and Welcome back to my channel!" He started. "For today, I'll be vloging my day in University~!" He started cheering softly as he clapped.

"I'll be taking you with me, and show you what I do today in my classes and free time. Let's go go go~!"

----------------------

Y/n got down to the living room to eat her breakfast with Jihoon, Wonwoo and Seokmin. All of you were quiet after greeting each other, when all of a sudden, Mingyu came with the most energetic greeting ever.

"GOOD MORNING FAM~!" All look up at Mingyu, a bit surprised by his sudden energetic yell.

"He's vlogging, he has his camera." Jihoon alerted the others.

"Do we have to act nice in front of it? Cause I don't think I can do that." Jeonghan asked.

"Just don't swear." Mingyu said.

"Yeah, don't swear, Y/n." Jihoon told you. You raised your eyebrows as you looked at him sassily.

"I believe he was talking to you?" She replied.

"He was definitely talking to both of you, plus Jeonghan hyung." Soonyoung said.

"I was talking to all of you hyung, don't act like you don't curse." Mingyu said to Soonyoung.

"What are you talking about, I'm an angel." The tiger innocently said.

"A devil disguised as an angel." Jeonghan said.

"That's what you are bro." Seungcheol told him.

"I'm going to take that as a compliment, thank you very much." Jeonghan said. Mingyu ate his breakfast with the others while still recording.

"Don't mind them everyone, they're like this every single day. Nothing new." Mingyu said to the camera.

"Oh right, Seventeen's Hiphop teams MV will be uploaded later on at 12pm." Seungcheol said.

"Ooh~, finally! Our units are complete~!" Wonwoo cheered excitedly.

"By the way, why are you vlogging today, Mingyu?" Seungcheol asked him.

"I thought about vlogging my day in university." The puppy explained.

"Why though?" Y/n asked.

"I don't know, for content?" Mingyu shrugged.

"University Life isn't really that interesting, yah know." Y/n told him.

"You guys make it interesting for me!" He protested. Jihoon was about to argue with that opinion of his but decided to keep quiet and accept it.

----------------------

Once they arrived at their University, Mingyu immediately filmed the entrance.

"The dedication this kid has." Y/n said as she watched him.

"It's quite impressive." Soonyoung added. Hyunjin and Yeji arrived a second later as they greeted you.

"Good morning babe~!" Hyunjin greeted you happily.

"Oh Good Morning! You guys came here a bit earlier than usual." You said.

"I surprisingly woke up early before my alarm set off." Hyunjin replied.

"That never happens btw." Yeji said.

"Yeah, I know." You replied. Just as you were about to walk in, Cat, Carly, Sam and Freddie arrived as they waved at you. They noticed what Mingyu was doing and asked.