S2 CHAPTER 17

The day has finally come! It's finally graduation day. You, Seokmin, Jihoon and your other friends Yoonji, Hoseok, Moonbyul, Jackson and Lisa are finally graduating from High School! After a tough time of thesis work, projects, and exams you're finally free from high school work! Next up college~! You were freaking excited but nervous at the same time. Your other cousins were up at the bleachers watching, whilst Jeonghan was busy taking pictures as always. You could hear the sound of the camera clicking every minute and it annoys the other parents around him.

"Yah, can you lessen the shots. The click sound it makes is too loud, the other parents are getting a bit annoyed with it." Seungcheol told the angel.

"I apologize if I did make them annoyed, but this high school graduation of theirs happens once in a lifetime. I can't slip this opportunity away." He defended.

"As always, hyung just leave him be." Chan said. Joshua suddenly joined in, as he took out his new camera he got the day after yesterday just for your graduation.

"I guess someone is happy to see his sister graduate~." Jun said as he nudged his shoulders while giving him a teasing smile.

"Don't misunderstand Jun, this is only for my parents sake. They told me to take pictures of her on her graduation day. So, I'm doing what they requested" Joshua defended.

"Then what was the new picture frame you bought yesterday? Wasn't it so you can have a picture with her?" Jeonghan asked, as he brought his camera down while looking at him slyly.

"Busted~." Seungcheol sang. The others chuckled as Joshua stuttered.

"T-that's for my parents! It's not so I can keep a pic for myself!"

"Ey, you don't have to be shy hyung!" Mingyu said.

"Shut up." He replied as he continued taking pictures of you down below, making the others chuckle.

Seokmin sighed, as he rubbed his empty stomach rumbling loudly for him to feel. Jihoon noticed him sulking, and as an older brother he was a bit worried. Jihoon tapped the person behind him to call him out, since they were 1 row apart from each other. Seokmin looked up once he was called, and the person pointed at Jihoon who was calling him.

"You okay?" Jihoon asked him.

"Just hungry... very hungry..." He replied.

"Didn't you say you ate 2 huge meal sizes of rice cakes?" Jihoon asked. Seokmin slowly sat up straight as he pursed his lips while he slowly looked away from his brother. Jihoon became a bit suspicious of him, that body language indicates that he's hiding something from him, or that he knows something but doesn't want to tell cause he might get in trouble if he does.

"Seokmin, did you eat lunch before this occasion or not?" He asked sternly. Seokmin gulped, still avoiding eye contact with his older brother. As he was looking away, Jihoon asked the person behind him to change seats with him for a few minutes. And once he was near him, he suddenly held his wrist.

"Lee Seokmin..." He said sternly like a mother trying to get information from his child without raging and scaring him.

"I'msorryiliedtoyouitsmyfaultfornoteatingbeforeourgraduationiwon'tdoitagain!"  He said quickly but not too loud, just enough for the two of them to hear. Jihoon sighed.

"You stupid brother."

"S-sorry... I thought that if I wouldn't eat before graduation day, I would save some space when we eat out." Seokmin explained. Jihoon sighed again, and upon hearing him sighing, Seokmin pouted.

"I'm sorry hyung, I'm--." His stomach suddenly growled loudly interrupting him. He squealed as he hugged his stomach and repeatedly chanted, "I want to eat, I want to eat, I want to eat..."