CHAPTER 6

It's 10:30 am on a Sunday, and the 6 hyungs are at the mini kitchen in the living room having some snacks and coffee. Y/N came down the stairs dressed casually, catching Seungcheol's attention.

"Where are you going?" Once he asked, the others raised their heads up to see who he was talking to.

"I'm just going to hangout with Yoonji at the mall. I'll be back at 10!" She replied.

"Woah Woah Woah, 10? Isn't that late?" Joshua asked, showing his protective brother side.

"Oh wow, this is the first time seeing you caring for me for the first time ever since I came here." She said as she crossed her arms.

"Of course I do care! First of all you're my little sister and if something happens to you mom will definitely scold me instead of the others." Joshua explained as his sister rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, nothing will happen to me. And I'm late so I'll go now."

"Take care and please call any of us if there is any problem." Seungcheol notified her.

"And also, can you buy me these? I have something else to do so..." Jun gave y/n a piece of paper with the list of things he needed.

"Sure no prob, see you later!" She heads out as Joshua sighs.

"Come on Josh, she's already 18 years old. She's not a kid anymore." Jun made a point as he mixes his coffee.

"Plus, she'll almost be 19 in just 2 more weeks." Soonyoung added.

"Holy Shiz, I forgot about her birthday!" Joshua said as his eyes widen.

"How can you forget about that? Are you two really siblings?" Soonyoung asked as he placed his fingers on his forehead in disbelief.

"Anyway, we should do something for her birthday. Like surprising her or something." Jeonghan suggested.

"This calls for a special meeting!" Seungcheol yelled and all the boys gathered at the living room and they were waiting for Jihoon to come down and join the meeting.

"The heck is this special meeting for?" Jihoon asked, a bit drowsy as he just got to the living room.

"Y/N's birthday is coming up and we need to brainstorm some ideas for her party and/or gift." Seungcheol started.

"When is her birthday?" Chan asked.

"On Feb. 02." Seungcheol answered.

"Oh, 2 more weeks until Feb 02." Minghao said.

"Right! And we need to plan ahead since it's near." The leader said.

"Any ideas?" Joshua asked while everyone thought of plans on how this surprise party will go and what kind of gift they'll be giving her.

"Wait, did y/n buy all of yall gifts on your birthday?" Joshua asked.

"Yep, she sent me some of my favorite hand lotion from L.A." Jeonghan said.

"She sent me some of her designs on my birthday and I got to say, those designs really helped my company rise." Seungcheol said.

"She got us those wireless Beats headphones for mine and Hansol's birthday." Seokmin said.

"Oh really?! She also got me those for my birthday too." Jihoon said. The 3 hi-5ed each other as they made happy noises making the others laugh.

"Moving on, Noona got me 2 new games that I wanted for the switch on my birthday." Chan replied.