S2 CHAPTER 3

"Hello, welcome to my YouTube channel, I'm Mingyu and for this video me and my cousins will be doing an asmr challenge!" He cheers, "Okay, since we'll all be doing it, we will half ourselves into 3 groups, vocal, hip hop and performance team! So this is how the game will work, Y/N noona will be monitoring the noise level as we cook. If we go past the noise level we will be punished. This was a challenging game but we all did a great job on it! So sit back and relax and let's start the game!" Mingyu said to the camera then the video transitioned to the living room, starting the ASMR challenge.

--1st group the hiphop team--

"Hello there." Mingyu waved to the camera.

"Please introduce yourself." You said to the first group.

"Hello, I'm Hansol." He introduced as he waved at the camera.

"Hello, I'm Wonwoo." He waved at the camera.

"Hello, I'm Seungcheol." He waved at the camera then the 3 looked at Mingyu. He looked back at them when he felt the silence.

"What?" He asked them.

"Introduce yourself to them." Wonwoo said.

"I don't need to, they already know me."

"Introduce yourself again." Hansol said.

"Hello, I'm Mingyu, the owner of this channel." He introduced as he waved.

"Should I explain what we're going to be cooking?" Seungcheol questioned.

"Please do, hyung." Mingyu said.

"Okay, for today we will be cooking--." As Seungcheol was about to explain, Hansol accidentally hit his hand on the table creating a loud sound which startled everyone and made them chuckle. Hansol looked at Y/n to see if she would let this one slide or not. But nope, she pressed the 'deng' button whenever they made loud noises.

"Oh come on, can't you let that slide?" He asked her.

"No can do Hansol-ah, we've got to go by the rules~." You said as you gave him a joker hat as a punishment, and he wore it but still looked handsome.

"We will be cooking a simple do it yourself pizza." Seungcheol continued.

"Shall we start?" Wonwoo asked.

"First we need the big pizza dough." Seungcheol said.

"Here it is." Hansol said as he slowly and carefully picked up the pack and placed it oh so carefully on the table.

"Okay, where are the scissors?" Seungcheol asked. They looked for the scissors and saw it inside the pot with the other utensils and they sigh.

"Mingyu you get the scissors." Wonwoo said, causing Mingyu to huff nervously.

"Why me? I'm not good with keeping things quiet." He asked, whispering angrily.

"Because you're younger than me, go get it."

"The logic." Hansol said as he giggled after.

"Fine." Mingyu sighed. He kneels and carefully, slowly takes the scissors out of the pot as he bites his lower lip while concentrating on what he was doing. Everyone was really nervous, but luckily Mingyu successfully took the scissors out. Mingyu gave the scissors to Seungcheol as Wonwoo carefully stood the pizza pack so that Seungcheol could cut the pack open. As he snipped the first time, it made a lot of sound which reached the sound limit. Seungcheol looked at Y/n hoping she would just let it slide but, nope!

"Ugh, this is harder than I thought." Seungcheol whispered and chuckled. His punishment was to wear a big question mark head wear then he continued once he put it on but this time, he cut it very quietly and carefully.