S2 CHAPTER 14

It's 8:00, you woke up peacefully as birds tweet in the morning. You thought today was such a cold Saturday morning and it made you still want to sleep more. When the maid suddenly opens the door causing you to wake up a bit, as you look at the door all drowsy. The maid was surprised that you were still in bed.

"Oh dear, Hong-shi. I am terribly sorry, I didn't know you were still here ma'am." She apologized.

"What do you mean? It's a Saturday, I'll still be sleeping and it's too early to be waking up." You said as you yawned and rubbed your eyes.

"Uhm. I hate to ruin your morning ma'am, but today isn't Saturday." She said, You look at the maid, almost fully awake.

"Huh?"

"Today is Friday Ms." Your eyes widened.

"What?! " You yelled as you quickly opened your phone to check the date and the maid was right, it was not Saturday today but Friday. And it's already 8:15 am, classes have already started!

"GAHD DANG IT!" You quickly got off your bed, ran to the bathroom to get clean and groomed. You skipped taking a shower since you really didn't have the time to do that. As Y/n was putting on her shoes, the maid helped her as she gave her her bag.

"Here's your bag Ms." She said as you quickly grabbed it after putting on your shoes.

"Thanks." You said as you ran out of your bedroom, "Oh, and thanks for telling me the right date!"

"Please arrive safely to your school Ms." The maid said as she bowed.

"Thank you~!" You replied as you dashed downstairs, when you accidentally tripped on the 2nd step of the last floor.

"AAAH!" You hissed in pain while you held your ankle. And as you tried to stand up, you felt a slight sting on your ankle, like it's twisting your veins.

"Fudge!" You were now fully aware that you've twisted your ankle. You checked the time on your watch and it read 8:45 am.

"Shoot!" You forced yourself to stand up and walk towards the door as you limped a bit. As you reached the front door you slowly opened it and at the same time, Joshua was about to enter the mansion from outside.

"Y/n!" Joshua called out. You both were surprised to be coincidentally bumping into each other.

"Bro, I'm sorry but I need to go. I'm in a hurry!" She said.

"Aigoo... Were you playing your switch until midnight?" He asked.

"Y-yeah... Anyway, gotta blast~! See you later!" You said as you got out, trying to walk properly so that Joshua wouldn't notice. A maid was outside waiting for you, she prepared your bike so that you wouldn't need to go to the garage to get it. Joshua noticed a red substance on your knee as you walked down the stairs. Before you could even paddle away, he stopped you.

"Stop right there."

"What is it bro, I'm really in a hurry. I'm freaking late!" She said as she huffed.

"Is that blood on your knee? Did you fall down and get hurt?!" He asked.

"BYE!" You yelled.

"YAH!" You quickly paddle as fast as you can so your brother won't catch up to you.

----------------------

You burst open the door, surprising your other classmates and teacher as you were huffing and puffing heavily.

"I'm sorry for arriving late!" You apologized as you bow to your teacher.

"I-its fine Hong-shi. You should go to the clinic, you're bleeding!" Ms. Park said.