CHAPTER 7

Y/N is out at a wide place with just grass and nothing else, where the boys practice their driving skills at. She wanted to learn how to drive so that she could somewhat use her car, and Minghao surprisingly agreed on helping her.

"Okay, tell me what to do!" She said as her hands started shaking a bit. She was definitely nervous and it's showing. Minghao noticed and gulped, a bit regretful with this decision of helping her.

"Before we start this practice, you need to relax and stop shaking. Or else you're going to make me nervous as well." He said.

"You know you guys can just stop this and just let the ones who know how to drive...drive. Instead of having to create an accident and get injured or even worse, DIE!" Jihoon interrupted. He wanted to join in their practice because of one reason, and that is to just make fun of her.

"If you don't want to risk your life then why are you in the car with us?!" She asked.

"So I can make fun of you whenever you make a mistake." Jihoon snickered.

"The heck?" She winced at him.

"Anyway, CONCENTRATE!" Minghao yelled.

"Okay okay!"

"Just stay steady and calm, do not rush and go slow--" Y/N suddenly stomps on the accelerator a little too fast causing them to jump a bit.

"Oops, sorry!" She stomps on it again but this time, she stomped on it a little too long. As the car went ballistic, and the people inside were praying for their life.

"PRESS THE BRAKE!" Minghao yelled, then she quickly did what he asked her to do and was close to crashing on a tree.

"I-I have enough of this..." Jihoon said as he got out of the car, trembling in horror as his life flashes back before him. Y/N slowly looked at Minghao who was trying to catch his breath and ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"S-sorry...?" She smiled nervously as Minghao sighed.

----------------------

The 3 got back home, all exhausted  and traumatized; at least these two boys were.

"So how was the drive practice?" Wonwoo asked them when they entered the living room.

"I-it was amazing!" Y/n lied trying to sound enthusiastic, but Jihoon was too honest to even go along with your lie.

"AMAZING?! WE ALMOST CRASHED AND DIE!" Jihoon protested.

"She's hard to teach..." Minghao added as he drank some cold water.

"Why do you even want to learn how to drive?" Joshua asked as he ate some snacks.

"Because, I wanted to use my car and go around Seoul by myself."

"Yeah, I wouldn't advise you to do that." Minghao suggested, making her sigh in defeat.

"I guess I'll have to quit." She sighed as she sulk. Seconds later Seungkwan and Seokmin got back home, each one of them carrying one plastic bag from the grocery store.

"We're back~!" They both said in sync.

"What did you guys buy?" Jun asked with his eyebrows up, interested in what's inside those bags.

"Some snacks for our field trip tomorrow." Seungkwan replied.

"Oh right, I forgot about the field trip!" Jihoon said as he slapped his forehead lightly.

"Don't worry hyung, we bought a lot of snacks for the trip!" Seokmin said.

"Wait, are all the High school students joining the field trip at your school?" Jeonghan asked them.