CHAPTER 14

--NEXT MORNING--

Seungcheol and Jeonghan are up early in the morning at 6:30 having their breakfast with coffee. Joshua, Jun, Chan, Jihoon and Minghao came down stairs in the living room a little drowsy.

"Good morning!" Seungcheol greeted them.

"Morning.." They greeted back.

"Why are guys up early?" Joshua asked them both.

"I guess we got used to waking up at 6." Jeonghan replied. "Why are you guys up early?" He asked them.

"We got woken up by Soonyoung's loud snoring." Chan answered.

"Seriously, someone has got to give that boy a snoring mask protection. He snores super loud. I couldn't sleep that well today." Jihoon complained as he yawned.

"There's some coffee left in the kitchen, you guys can get some if you want." Seungcheol told them as Jihoon, Chan and Minghao head towards the kitchen to get some coffee as Joshua and Jun sat down on the couch to watch some TV.

--1 HOUR LATER--

All the boys are awake, gathered in the living room watching TV and eating their breakfast.

"Do you guys want to go somewhere today?" Joshua asked them.

"Where?" Jun asked.

"Anywhere, just have fun as we explore the streets and shops in L.A." Joshua answered.

"It will be a little too crowded if all of us go together..." Jeonghan said.

"We might lose the small ones and none of us know how to speak in English except for you, Hansol and Y/n." Jun said to Joshua.

"Ehem." Mingyu cleared his throat as he looked at Jun like he forgot to include someone into the list of cousins who know how to speak English.

"Oh.. And... Maybe... Mingyu." Jun added.

"What do you mean maybe?! I've been studying English and I'll tell you I'm good at speaking the language fluently!" Mingyu said with such pride and confidence.

"Oh really..? Then show us an example." Seungkwan said.

"Introduce yourself!" Jihoon demanded him.

"Hello, my name is Kim Mingyu. I'm...sev-seventeen years old. Thank you bery muchi!" Mingyu said, making the others chuckle with his funny english.

"The heck is 'bery muchi'? " Hansol asked as he chuckled.

"Muchi, mochi?" Soonyoung questioned, copying the words Mingyu said.

"Muchi!" Mingyu said again.

"Isn't that food? Mochi?" Chan asked as he giggled.

"Let's hear the real pronunciation from Joshua." Seokmin said as he turned to him.

"Very much."

"Oh~~~!" All started copying the way Joshua spoke and laughed.

"Back to the topic, let's split in half. Team 1 will be with Y/n and team 2 will be with Joshua as their own tourist guide." Seungcheol suggested.

"Maknae and hyung team?" Minghao asked.

"Yeah that would be good!" Joshua agreed.

"So, Chan, Hansol, Seungkwan, Seokmin, Minghao and Mingyu will be with Y/n. And the rest will be with Joshua." Jeonghan said.

It's 10:30 and the hyungs had already gone outside to hangout as the maknaes were left behind, waiting for Y/n who was still asleep until now.

Seokmin peeped a bit inside her room to see what she was doing, hoping for her to be awake, but when he saw her still in bed fast asleep, he silently and carefully closed the door.