S4 CHAPTER 5

You pulled the car door close, sitting at the passenger seat next to Jihoon who will be driving for today to school.

"UGHHHHH." You groaned harshly as you leaned on the back rest, capturing Jihoon and your other 2 cousins' attention.

"What was that UGGGGHHHHHH sound about noona." Seungkwan asked, mimicking how your groan sounded.

"Do you lack sleep or something?" Minghao asked, You sighed.

"A bit... but not the reason for my UUUGGHHHHHH."

"Then what are you UUUGGGGGHHHH'ing for?" Jihoon mimicked you.

"How are you not worried about finding a camera man to handle our Music Video?" You asked him in disbelief, Jihoon snickered.

"Correction. It's your music video, not mine." He said.

"Why don't you just ask Mingyu to help you out." Seungkwan suggested.

"He won't be available at the time we shoot the mv." Y/n replied.

"Then just change the time when you'll shoot it, problem solved!" Jihoon said.

"I can't, I've already asked permission from the government if we can shoot in the streets at 3:30pm. I can't just change it or they might change their mind as well."

"Didn't you shoot an MV for your project when you were in high school?" Minghao asked you.

"Oh yeah, you're a photographer yourself aren't you noona?" Seungkwan added.

"Yes I am but, I'm not skilled enough to be the cameraman for that certain mv I had in mind." You said.

"You sure are a picky one." Jihoon huffed.

"My grades and Scoups Ent. are on the line here, of course I should be looking for the best of the best." You said. Soonyoung hopped in the car with them and huffed as he closed the door with a smile.

"Sorry for making you guys wait~!"

"Were you taking a dump or something, what took you so long?" Jihoon asked as he winced. Soonyoung's expression changed as he looked at Jihoon expressionless.

"How the heck did you guess that correctly?" He questioned in shock.

"Did you at least wash your hands?" Seungkwan asked him.

"Of course I did! What do you think of me, some kind of dirty ass person who doesn't care about their personal hygiene?!" All went silent as some pursed their lips. Soonyoung noticed their expression, which told him everything making him pout.

"You guys are mean... I'll just go change cars with Mingyu..." He said sadly.

"NO! We were just joking!" Minghao replied, hugging him as he said that.

"JIHOON START THE ENGINE!" Y/n yelled. The boy quickly started the engine before Soonyoung could even open the door.

--AIRPORT--

The sun shone as 4 friends walked out of the Airport, looking at the blue sky.

"Hello Seoul~!" Sam greeted the sun.

"I can't believe it, we're really in South Korea." Freddie said as he smiled, looking around the streets.

"Hey guys, aren't you getting cold? Cause I know I am." Cat asked as she was dressed in 2 coats, muffins and some boots looking warm in that outfit.

"Nah, we're fine." Sam replied.

"We should focus more on finding a lady who will bring us to our hotel." Carly said then looked around.