S2 CHAPTER 2

--THE DAY OF THE PERFORMANCE--

Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Joshua and Jun got out of Jeonghan's car once they arrived at Minseo high school.

"Gosh, I'm starting to feel nervous." Seungcheol sighed.

"We practice that much, we'll do fine." Joshua assured him.

"We should head straight to where Y/n, Jihoon and Seokmin are." Jun said.

"Do you know where their classrooms are?" Joshua asked them.

"Nope." Jun said as he softly shook his head.

"Let's explore inside then~!" Jeonghan suggested as they all agreed and entered the school building, searching for the classrooms of the 3 said cousins.

As they explore around the school building, they couldn't help but reminisce of when they were High School students.

"Wow, it's been so long since I've been here." Seungcheol said as he looked around every corner.

"Me too, it feels so nostalgic." Joshua replied with a smile. As they walked deeper into the school hallways, they eventually came across some classrooms. They peeked inside through the windows and happened to spot Y/n and Jihoon's classroom.

"Hey, isn't that Y/n and Jihoon?" Jeonghan asked when he spotted you two through the window. You and Jihoon weren't focused on the lesson, instead both of you were doodling in your notebook to pass time. The four men chuckled at you two.

"Gosh, Y/n really took after you. Not listening to the lessons." Jun said to Joshua as he chuckled.

"Doesn't everyone do that?" Joshua asked as his shoulder shrugged a bit. They quietly watched you two from outside through the window beside you.

The teacher dust off the chalk from her hands once she's finished writing down 2 sets of questions on the black board.

"Okay, please answer this in your notebook. I'll be giving you 10 minutes, 5 minutes for each question. You may begin."

"Oof, math." Jeonghan said as he crumpled his face when he saw the equations on the blackboard. He isn't really a big fan of Math, even though he's good at it, he never did like it. They looked at the two who didn't give a damn about the questions, they were still focused on doodling on their paper.

"Wow, gangster much?" Joshua snickered at his sister.

"They remind me so much of my high school days." Seungcheol sighed as he stared at the two inside the classroom, reminiscing of himself when he was a High school student.

"Do you miss being a High School student?" Jun asked Seungcheol curiously.

"Yeah.."

"Really...? With that brain of yours... I don't think you can survive another 6 years in high school." Jeonghan said, which made the others laugh.

"Yah.. I know that, you don't have to blurt it out loud." After laughing, Jun walked towards the classroom beside the classroom Y/n and Jihoon are in, which happens to be Seokmin and Yoonji's classroom.

"Oh, Seokmin is here." Jun said when he saw him. The 3 walked closer and peeped a bit through the window and saw him busy with listening to the teacher.

"Just as I thought, Seokmin is the good student among them." Jeonghan said, assuming that Seokmin was listening to the teacher.

"He's working so hard despite the fact that the subject is his most hated subject." Jun said, amazed by him. Seokmin was still frustrated with what he was doing and kept on erasing and re-doing it over and over again until he was satisfied with his work. He raised his note book up and stared at it with a smile. The 4 got to look at what he was doing and thought he finished answering the questions that were written on the board, but once he placed it down they were able to see it clearly and saw his drawing of a dragon. The others were speechless and got a little bit disappointed that he wasn't concentrating at all and was just doodling like the other 2.