☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴀᴛᴀɴ || 2021 ☆

To the cat lover and dedicated Anti Lucifer League member, happy birthday Satan! He's a big softie underneath all that anger and let's hope that he reveals that side of him for today, because it is quite the occasion.

His birth may have been the result of someone else's rage, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have his own personality. Satan has characteristics that make him him, so it's sad how he sees himself as nothing more than just a clone. I hope he realises that he's unique and special.

For the demon with the most functional number of braincells, happy birthday!! 🎉

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

Eyes drawing to the end of the page, Satan closes yet another letter as he finishes reading the last few words. He gives an appreciative smile, "Thank you Solomon, you're a decent chess player yourself."

He rolls up the piece of paper and tucks it back into the bottle that's decorated with silver stars, symbolising the sorcerer who gifted it. The Avatar of Wrath gently places it aside along with the other messages in a bottle, and judging by the decorative appearance of the glass bottles, he's already read through Mammon's, Levi's, the twins', Diavolo's and Simeon's.

The next one that he unscrews belongs to Asmo, you can clearly tell from all the pink paper hearts and glitter. Satan doesn't take long to finish reading the letter as his younger brother studies his face carefully and awaits his reaction.

"So, what did you think? My letter's absolutely stunning, isn't it?" Asmo chimes.

"You could say that," Satan gives only the slightest clues of his opinion while sliding the message back into its case. "You did put in a handful of compliments, so thank you. It really was stunning," he grins.

Asmodeus beams with delight after receiving flattery and the birthday demon then opens another bottle, this one belonging to you. With the way you're leaning in closer, eager to see what he thinks, Satan instantly labels it as yours. He unrolls the page and carefully reads the letter, a smile slowly forming as he reaches further down the piece of paper.

"(MC), thank you... for your kind words," he stares into your eyes with a contented glimmer in his own.

Before Satan can continue, Lucifer brings about an intermission as he presents a cake box with the logo of a famous cat café on the lid. "Take a break for a minute, we asked the café to make a special request so I'm sure you'll be pleased."

Satan scowls at his eldest brother for the interruption but soon regrets it once he opens the box to find a small beige cake with adorable paw prints and cat faces made of fondant. His face softens to reveal the gentler side of his heart.

"As I thought, I knew you'd be delighted," Lucifer grins. "Happy birthday, Satan."

The crowd cheers and applaud in lively celebration, "Happy birthday!"