Midoriya, Bakugou and I instantly looked at one another.
"Yo we fucked up" Bakugou sighed.
"Right" Midoriya and I said.
"You guys do know that when she said that you should find somewhere else to sleep she meant all of you right?" Kaminari said.
"Huh?" Bakugou and Midoriya looked over at him.
"Yeah, she was speaking in plural meaning all of you" he replied.
"That's not important right now" Kirishima sighed "you guys need to go talk to your girlfriend"
"Yeah I wouldn't do that" Endeavor said.
"Why?" Kirishima asked.
"She hasn't been that mad in a while, I'd let her cool off first" he said and we agreed.

Y/n's pov

I walked back to my room and face planted into a pillow. I shrieked loudly into it but the volume was nicely blocked.
"N/n?" Mina knocked on the door. I didn't reply "ok we're just going to come in" the door opened and I heard several footsteps enter.
"Jiro, Sero, Momo and Mina?" I guessed.
"You're right" Sero laughed and laid next to me "you Ok?"
"No" I turned around and faced the ceiling "they make me feel like they don't trust me" I sighed "like they don't trust that I can be just friends with someone ever"
"I get you" Sero sat up and put my head on his lap.
"Yeah, and it makes me feel shitty because what did I do that made then feel like that you know?"
"Mhmm" Mina passed him a t shirt and he started drying my hair.
"And they won't even talk to me about it so I don't know what I'm doing wrong"
"Right" Jiro and Momo sat on the end of the bed.
"And I've tried so many times to talk to them about it because now I feel like a bad girlfriend because I talk to other people, but they always undermine it and move on"
"Yeah" Mina nodded.
"I'm just tired" I sighed and sat up "so tired"
"Its completely understandable" Sero wrapped my semi dry hair in the t shirt "should I stay here tonight?"
"Yes please" I rested on him.
"Ok they can take my room and I'll stay here" he rubbed my back "I'll go get my stuff" he moved me over and stood up.
"We'll pack the boys' stuff up" the girls walked over to the closet and started filling up their bags again.

I laid on the bed as they all moved around changed everything. After a few minutes the boys' bags were repacked and Sero's stuff had taken their place.
"Ok so what do you want to do now?" Sero returned next to me while the girls laid on the bed.
"Sleep" I rested my head on his shoulder.
"Sure but go change first" he shrugged me off. I groaned the went into the bathroom to change.

 I groaned the went into the bathroom to change

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I walked back into the room and returned to my place.
"Ok I'm changing next" he went into the bathroom and quickly changed. Once he came back the girls went in to change. Sero laid down next to me and I rested on him. He put his arm around me and rubbed my back as I slowly dosed off.

~time skip~

"WTF ARE THEY DOING?"
"SHUT UP, THEY'RE SLEEPING"
"NO, WHY ARE THEY TOUCHING?"
"THIS IS WHY SHE IS MAD AT YOU, DUMBASS" I was woken to yelling. I rubbed my eyes as I adjusted to the light. Sero still had his arm around me as he slept. I laughed and pushed him off the bed not paying attention to everyone else. He instantly woke up as he hit the ground. I busted out laughing while he glared up at me.
"Wtf was that?" Bakugou said. My smile faded as I looked up at the 3 boys standing by the door.

"Wow she does not like you at all right now" Endeavor walked in followed by everyone else.
"You Ok sweetie?" Dad asked.
"Mhmm" I smiled.
"Good" he kissed my forehead.
"So are you going to explain what that was or no?" Bakugou asked.
"Are you blind now or could you not see that we were sleeping?" I snapped at him.
"Ok what's with the attitude?" He glared at me.
"Ok so who tf are you looking at like that?" I stood up.
"Soooo its getting late, let's get you to bed now baby" mum picked up Eri and walked over to me "Goodnight" she kissed my cheek.
"Goodnight ma" I smiled.
"Bye N/n" Eri giggled.
"Goodnight sweetie" I chuckled. They both left the room.

"Ok continue" Endeavour sat down.
"Wow you're just planning my downfall" I laughed.
"So we just cuddle with our friends now?" Bakugou said.
"Bakugou why are you trying me right now?" I sighed.
"Because-"
"If you want to break up just say that honestly"
"What?"
"I said if you want to break up you should just say it"
"Where is this coming from?"
"You're acting like you don't want to be in a relationship anymore-"
"No that's-"
"To be honest, I don't care anymore" I laid down again "so I don't think this is working out"
"Wait what?" Kirishima asked.
"I don't think this relationship is working out" I got comfortable again.
"Y/n wait-" dad said.
"But we can still be friends" I sat up. 

Bakugou was staring at me blankly.
"Did you just break up with me?" he asked.
"Yes..." I replied.
"Yeah no" he laughed 
"What do you mean no?"
"I mean no, you're not breaking up with me"
"You can't just-"
"Y/n M/n L/n I said you're not leaving me so you're not"
"Not the government" Sero laughed.
"Shut up" I laughed and hit him playfully.
"I get why you're angry at us and we promise we'll try to fix-"
"I don't want you to try, I want you to grow tf up and stop acting like immature little boys, the problem isn't that you're jealous, well yes it is but the actual issue is that you guys are possessive af and you fail to realise that it bothers me and when I tried to come and talk to you about it, you completely dismissed the issue and my feelings" I ranted "that is the problem and if you can't recognise that then I don't think we're meant for each other" I finished and everyone remained silent staring at me.
"We understand and we're sorry about that" Bakugou said calmly "we promise we will do better in the future"
"Good" I smiled.

The room was silent while everyone looked from Bakugou to me.
"That was the most mature argument I've seen in a while" dad said "good job for not fucking up Bakugou" he stood up "goodnight everyone" he left the room. Eventually everyone left until there was only, the boys, Sero and I.
"We still have to sleep somewhere don't we?" Midoriya asked.
"Your bags are over there" I pointed across the room.
"Wow ok" Todoroki sighed.
"He's staying with you right?" Bakugou asked referring to Sero.
"Yeah he is" I said.
"Ok" he walked over to me "Goodnight" he kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight" I smiled. They all picked up their bags and left the room.

Once the door closed behind them I flopped down on the bed with a huge sigh.
"Wow that was intense" Sero laughed and stood up.
"Mhmm" I hummed.
"Well forget it" he walked over to his bag and pulled something out "we're playing now"
"Huh?" I sat up and noticed he was holding a Nintendo switch "oh ok bet, but don't cry when I beat your ass at Mario kart"
"You wish" he laughed.

~time skip~

"HA YOU LOST" Sero cackled in my ear.
"You've lost 3 times straight before this, shush" I pushed him and fell off the bed again. I busted out laughing.
"I actually hate you" he stood back up.
"Shut up, you know you love me" I smiled.
"You must have me mistaken, I could never"
"Woooowwwww"
"Anyways" he laughed.

"Good morning shitheads" Kaminari walked into the room.
"Morning?" we both looked at him in sync.
"Yeah its 9am" Kirishima walked in followed by the rest of our classmates.
"You're lying?" I looked back at Sero and both busted out laughing.
"Tell me you guys haven't been playing all night" Mina picked up the switch controller. Both Sero and I remained silent.
"Omfds, this is why you guys can't sleep together" Momo sighed "you'll never sleep"
"No we were doing a Mario kart tournament" I said.
"Obviously I won" Sero added.
"Why are you lying!?" I laughed.
"Shush" he pushed me and I rolled off the bed. He started dying of laughter as I stood up. 

I was going to say something to him but then noticed the 3 boys standing by the door watching me. I stopped and stared like they had previously been doing.
"Are you going to just stand there and watch me or are you going to say something?" I said. 
"Good morning babe" Midoriya hugged me tightly.
"Good morning" I smiled and hugged back "how was your sleep?"
"Alright I guess" Todoroki shrugged.
"We would ask about yours but you haven't had any" Bakugou laughed "by the way breakfast is at 10"

I picked up my phone and checked the time. It was 9:25. 
Sero and I made eye contact then raced towards the bathroom. He slipped in just before I did and closed the door with with a cackle.
"We'll see you guys at breakfast" Kirishima waved as everyone left the room.

A/n: heyyy I just wanted to say thank you so much for 50k reads, that's so amazing and I'm so grateful, have a great day/ night, byee :)