L O V E & A R D O U R

“I've been trying to make an appointment with the head of the Job committee, but they haven't respond, so I'll be asking Percy a favour since he works near that department ― I really don't want to go to the Ministry, it makes my head hurt ― I've got no business there anyways, all I want is to have a small appointment about a job, because I can't continue living under your roof Draco.”

Annalise said with an air of indignation, she quickly sealed the parchment letter with green wax, before looking at Draco who's sucking the blood flavoured lollipop malevolently. “If you ever leave, and decide it's best to live alone without me, I'll be in dire straits, Annie. You know damn well I'll be hurt.”

She avoided Draco's gaze and opened the glass window  from across the room, immediately, Perseus and Fornax came swooping inside and landed on the windowsill, looking pleased to see she had a letter in her hand.

“Perseus, you go ahead, I'll be needing Fornax.”

The old, lanky barn owl, who was once belonged to Draco's father, Lucius, flew out the window after hooting angrily at her, Fornax twittered happily and keep on nipping her fingers delightfully as she tried to give her the letter.

“Now, now, I know you're happy, I'm using you because Mercy is currently eating and Perseus is too old to fly from North Lincolnshire to the Burrow ― send this to Percy Weasley, the guy with freckles and redhead ― I forgot ― nevermind, just send this to the burrow, You don't have to identifying Percy, all of them are redheads you won't recognize him, then ask someone for a treat before you come back, alright?”

Fornax bent her head down, and Annalise place the letter in her beak before she went off into the horizon.

“You're not leaving me, Annie.” Draco suddenly spoke, and he was now sitting at the foot of the bed, looking completely serious. “We'd been separated before, and it's not going to happen again, not while I live.” he vanished the unfinished lollipop in his fingers without movement and patted his lap, motioning for her to sit down.

And Annalise obeyed, she climbed in the bed, knees bent on either side of him, and arse sitting comfortably in his lap. “I'm not saying we should separate, Draco.” she clung her arms around his neck as he snake his hands around her waist. “I'm saying I need to make a living and be independent.”

“You've been independent ever since you started hating your brother and why is it necessary for you to make a living? You literally have a hundred thousand galleons in your bank and you haven't used atleast ten galleons, that money's enough for three generations.” Draco nagged.

Annalise giggled and kiss his cheek, and he blushed scarlet by this. “I know, I'm just not used to doing nothing.” she sigh, and fixated at Draco's lips, it was so pink, and swollen from their heated snogging when they woke up. She wants to kiss him again.

“Well, we can do something, if you're bored.” Draco said with an air of taunt, his smile quickly turned into a smirk, and Annalise immediately knew what he meant. “Do you think we can maybe try it? I've been wanting to taste you.”

His hands trail lower from her waist until it reached the hem of Annalise's crop top, his fingers climb higher under the fabric, at last, his eyes twinkled with hunger as he cup and massage her breasts, and Annalise bit her lip, trying to prevent herself from grinding on his lap.

“It got bigger..” Draco said cheekily, and Annalise rose an eyebrow at him. “I remember every curve, every smell and every size of your body..” he whispered in her ear with huskiness, fingers kneading with her nipples, and she mewl slightly.

“Draco..” She mumbled his name, and in a swift motion, he had thrown her in the center of the bed, and he instantly hovered above her, lips pressing gently below her ear.