N A R C I S S A M A L F O Y

Without knowledge of present time, Annalise remained curled up in the edge of the bed near the headboard, trembling and frightened. Is it morning already? Midnight? It felt like hours ever since Malfoy left, and she fears he will use her again when he comes back.

She managed to clean herself,  scrub off every touch he'd given and get dressed. Everytime Malfoy passes by her mind, she involuntary flinched. The notion of Malfoy becoming like Montague makes her anxiety skyrocket. She cannot bare to stay in the room, she cannot bare to stay anywhere that belongs to him.

What if Malfoy won't send her back?

That thought alone was enough to send shivers down her spine and her toes to curl, staying in the poor-litted room with immense fear made her look like an abused person, like someone being interrogated and locked up.

But she isn't.

Annalise doesn't even care about gaining renumeration, she lost herself the moment she entered the Riddle House, and now she's completely gone. She missed staying in Madam Rosmerta's, she longed for her soothing, parental guidance, and her drinks. Malfoy's home felt like hell, even worser than Adam's and Chantelle's.

Despite her knobbly knees and bruised skin, Annalise plucked up the courage and move to grab her wand from the vanity, her spasmodic hands felt weird after feeling the wood of magic. Her wrists were so tight bound before that she can no longer feel energy in it but only tingles as though pinpricked by a needle.

She swished her wand, and instantly muttered the incantation of healing charm which caused the slits, bruises, burns and pain to wipe off of Annalise's body. A comfortable sigh escape her mouth and she swallowed the painful groan as her skin continues fixing and healing on it's own.

When suddenly, a knock occurred.

Annalise froze, her heart thudded widly, and she crouched in a ball again with the tip of her wand stowed to the direction of the door, ready to aim once Malfoy barge in, but as the lock clicked open and the door was shut ― to Annalise's surprise, it was Narcissa Malfoy.

The look of shock and sympathy was quickly planted across Narcissa Malfoy's face, and without further hesitation, Annalise run and threw herself over the lady. Then she cried in the shoulders of Malfoy's mother. She has never cried so bad in front of anyone else, but she let it all go and allow her emotions to get the best of her. Because she knew Narcissa Malfoy won't judge her.

Annalise felt a hand rubbing her back, soothing her gently, then she heard Narcissa Malfoy saying, “It's okay dear, it's okay, you can cry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry..”

She cried more, her weak knobbly knees felt as though it was going to give up on her, and her tears flowed down to her cheeks, creating a mess wetness on the collar of her shirt. “I-I'm so sorry, Mrs. Malfoy..” she quivered before pulling away, but Narcissa pulled her back into her arms and hugged her again.

“I never imagined my son would do that.” Narcissa spoke, her voice was filled with shame and remorse. She pulled away, tears was threatening to escape her eyes, but she stared at Annalise with different emotions that Annalise herself could not fathom. “I am so sorry, I taught him a lesson, I strip him of his treasures and I reminded him that he was not like his father..”

“That one thing I kept teaching him not to do from the day he was born ― is what he did to you. And I-I'm truly mortified of his actions, so I came here to apologize and comfort you. On behalf of my son, Annalise I'm truly sorry.”

Annalise slowly calmed down, but her tears continued pouring, along with Narcissa's. Her heart was bleeding on how cruel people can become, and she doesn't know who to trust anymore.