D I A G O N A L L E Y

"Seriously, Draco? Look if it is the Potter boy then we can hand him to the dark lord, and you know what happens?" Asked Lucius, a bloodied hand grip the back of Draco's neck, and Lucius pushed Draco more towards Harry who was bounded by the notorious, Bellatrix Lestrange.

Annalise tried to kick the shin of the snatcher, Scabior, but failed, she struggled in the tight bound of his half-nelson, blood dripped down on the cold floor from her nose.

No.. He's gonna identify Harry. Malfoy cannot identity Harry.. She thought, and pleaded to Merlin that Draco will not recognize him.

Next to her was Ron and Hermione who were both immobilized in the floor, guarded by Narcissa Malfoy. Annalise yelped in pain as Scabior grasped her hair and yank her head back against his shoulder. "Filthy mudblood" he grinned, his breath lingered against her skin.

Annalise didn't care what happens to her or what Scabior will do to her, but she can't ignore the anxious feeling sinking on her chest. She watched Harry and Draco, crouched on the floor, he was examining Harry's festures with immense focus, his face scrunched up smugly as he moved the tip of his wand gently over Harry's lightning scar.

He suddenly sigh.

By the expression planted on Malfoy's face, Annalise knew that he knew it was Harry. He knows. And they're gonna be send to the Dark Lord. He was gonna call Voldemort. Of course he was gonna recognize Harry, they've been at each other's throats for years.

Hot tears streamed down Annalise's face when Malfoy stood up, seethingly stared down at Harry, but then he shake his head, his blonde hair ruffled around his forehead. "I don't reckon it's him, well the scar definitely resembles closely to Potter's, but.. I just have a massive feeling it's not him ― what happened to his face anyway?" he turned and look at Scabior. "Let that mudblood go, she can't escape, her wand's been taken."

Scabior unlocked Annalise from his half-nelson and pushed her on the ground agressively beside Ron and Hermione who's still imobilized. "I bet it's something he picked on in the forest, we saw him like that, all ugly and bruised."

Bellatrix laughed loudly and caressed Harry's hexed face, studying it carefully. "No, it's a stinging hex for sure, check their wands, Cissy."

Cissy took out Harry, Ron, Hermione and Annalise's wand from the holster wrapped around her waist, she analyzed each of their wands carefully for a few minutes, and finally nodded at Bellatrix. "Stinging hex, this one." she lifted Hermione's wand and threw it at Bellatrix who catched it mid-air.

"Indeed." said Bellatrix, sliding Hermione's wand inside her pocket.

Clutching the back of Harry's neck again, she forcefully pulled him up so he can stand on his feet. Annalise catched Harry's eyes, and she can see the desperation swirling in his irises.

"it's gonna be okay" Annalise mouthed, and Harry inclined his head, but she knew he was scared, his hands were trembling as Bellatrix laughed maniacally, knowing they got caught. "we're gonna be okay" Annalise mouthed again, but the fear of being killed was eating her insides.

Bellatrix's evil, loud and shrilly laughter echoed all throughout the Drawing Room, it sounded as though a cry of achievement.

Suddenly ― the laughing stopped, Annalise stilled her breath and found Bellatrix frozen on her spot, she had release her grip on the back of Harry's neck and had pushed him away as though he suddenly didn't matter, then she bewilderedly stalk towards a snatcher in the corner. "Where did you get that?" she asked, pointing a finger to the sword in the snatcher's firm grip.

The jittery snatcher swung the sword behind his back and step backwards. "Found it on that girl's bag, so I guess it is mine now, ain't that right?" He asked rather sheepishly.