P O T I O N S

The next few weeks had been extremely hectic for everyone. Annalise had postponed every plans including playing Football with Dean, except for meeting Adelaine every night in the Astronomy Tower to practice her levitation charm.

For the last week, her head was shove in different books, trying to study and learn all the lessons they've tackled. If it wasn't for Hermione's encouraging statements, Annalise would've given up by now.

Examinations will be up in two days, and she still got to learn divination, Potions, Herbology and Ancient Runes. Although she advance studied Transfiguration, Defense Against the Dark Arts and History of Magics ― there will be a high possibility the exams will be practical.

Moreover, since there was a talk going around that some exams will be practical for sixth and seventh years, Annalise sneaked inside Snape's Potion Storeroom with Hermione and Luna's help.

The Potions Storeroom was filled with rare ingredients such as fluxweed and Ashwinder eggs. It amaze her.

However, to get inside the Potions Storeroom, it took them tons of knockback jinxes and counter-charms to extricate the protective wards around the room, which as Hermione reckoned were done by Mcgonagall herself to prevent students from stealing potion ingredients...

“Did you heard that?” Luna's dreamy voice echoed throughout the corridor, causing Hermione and Annalise to startle.

“No, but you should really stay quiet Luna. Peeves could be a hindrance to us, you know that bloody poltergeist is a snitch” Hermione hissed lowly, as they sneakily stalk towards another corridor.

“Are you sure we're going in the right direction, Mione'?” Asked Annalise, her head bob sideways. “Lumos” a small ball of light emitted at the tip of her wand, and she look around the dim corridor.

“Hey! Turn that light off!” a portrait of a man who appear to be awaken from the light yelled at her causing her to jolt from fright.

“Shut up” Hermione bellowed at the portrait, and she lighted her own wand before they proceed to walk down the cold dark corridor. “I'm sure we are, it's just that we can't see properly, everything's too dark”

Some portraits cursed at them, causing to place a silencing charm to all of them as they pass by. “That'll shut them up” She then beamed.

“Oohhhh do I hear some sneaky students?”

All three of them turned around and pointed their wand to the direction of the sound.

Annalise caught sight of a scary looking poltergeist the moment the light in the tip of her wand showed Peeves with his back facing them, he stood a couple of feet away, his body remained upside down, almost causing a shriek to escape her mouth.

“Nox” the three of them muttered and their lights went off.

“Where are youuuu~?”

Annalise felt a grip on her arm and out of nowhere she was being drag out of the corridor, blackness seeping her vision and footsteps echoed throughout the passage.

“Hurry in here!” She was being pushed and squashed into a tiny space, and a foot had stomped her own. “Ouch!”

“Sorry” Luna whispered.

“Shhhh! Peeves might hear you” Hermione hissed lowly.

Annalise place both her hands on the walls she was squeeze in between, it felt as though Hermione had pushed them in a broom cupboard.