H E A R T B R E A K

Head throbbing painfully, and nose flaring from the strong stench of alcohol, Draco woke up, his vision was blurry and nearly black, but after rubbing his eyes, he saw the ceiling above, and groaned when a painful feeling shot through his head.

He sat slowly, and the painful throbbings intensified, as though there was a hammer repeatedly banging his head. Seeing his clothes sprawled on the floor, Draco looked under the blanket and found he was naked, when suddenly, flashbacks hit him...

He was entering the Room of Requirement, blasting music tearing to every ears of every person, perfume lingered the air, and colour changing lights with fairy lights criss cross all over the classy ceiling.

Draco was greeted by the strong whiff of firewhiskey and lemon, he looked everywhere and nearly gagged at whay he found, at the dancefloor there were half-naked senior girls, and Astoria and Daphne were one of them, grinding against two slytherin boys.

Draco looked away from the sickening sight as Theodore led him deeper inside the Room of Requirement, and to his surprise, some teetering movables were piled on the corner, obviously the party was done in a rush and without much effort.

They jostled pass drunk students, and on the very far back, there were stone tables accompanied by tufted couches, and through Draco's peripheral vision, he can see Neville Longbottom serving some drinks to a couple of student, making him wonder what's a Gryffindor doing in a Slytherin party.

“Mates..” Theodore called, and he lifts his hand towards a table near the wine counter. “Our table, told Longbottom to save it for us.” And they followed him to it.

Sitting down, Draco checked his wristwatch, five minutes has passed, and he promised in five minutes he would leave. “What is Longbottom doing here?” he asked, bringing his wrist down.

“Serving ―” Theodore said, and was cut of when Neville himself came in, holding an empty grey tray. “Oh hi Neville, good to see you're having fun.”

Neville was all sweaty, his cheeks were rosy but his face was pale, and he was certainly out of breath. “Actually some people are very rude but I can handle it all for the money ―”

“Can you get us a bottle of whiskey, butterbeer, some jelly slugs and firewhiskey?” Theodore cutted him off, obviously not interested with Neville's statement, and before Neville could even say anything, Theodore whip his head towards Blaise and Draco. “Anything else you need, mate?”

“Champagne.” Blaise responded immediately. “You, Malfoy?” he asked.

“Just some wine glasses and scotch.” Draco replied with an air of hurry. “I won't be staying long, I'll be gone after a few minutes.”

Blaise quizzed an eyebrow at him, “Why?” he asked irksomely. “I have head boy duties and I cancelled all of them which I know will get me in trouble with McGonagall tomorrow just to have fun tonight and you're not staying?”

Theodore butted in just as Draco was about to retort, “Exactly, Malfoy we all have plans tonight and we have important things to do as well, I have  detention with Trelawney for breaking her crystal ball, but I didn't attend, I won't be surprise if I fail Divination.”

“That is a minor subject.” Draco responded and swung a leg over the other as he lean back against the couch.

“It is still a subject.” Theodore said.

They continued on arguing for a minute, throwing banters of insults in each other's faces and critizing Draco for not partying when suddenly, Neville cleared his throat. “a bottle of whiskey, butterbeer, champagne, scotch, a pack of jelly slugs and three glasses. Would that be all?” he questioned rather sternly, as though sick of their arguments.