L O V E & P A I N

Once the clock strikes at four in the morning, students had been opening their books for last hours' study, and that is no exception for Draco and Annie.

In fact, as jittering as Annalise was earlier, she managed to study productively, from time to time she would eat some ginger candy given by Draco to calm her nerves, and by the time the clock strikes six, she and Draco spend more than half an hour making love in the bathroom, for he said it could help lessen the tension.

Surprisingly, he was right.

Annalise studied more when she came out of the bathroom despite her legs shaking from the intense lovemaking which caused Draco to laugh at her.

She spent the next hour preparing herself, wearing her uniform and flattening her robes then cover her hickeys with her collar by tying her necktie more tighter than usual.

"Draco, I'm gonna leave now," Annalise said as she ties her hair up in a secure bun.

Draco was buckling his belt when he stalk towards her and gave her a short kiss on the lips. "Already? We still have twenty minutes, I wanna spend more time with you, besides, I barely studied." he lied, in hopes she will stay more and study with him

Annalise chuckled, "I have Arithmancy, and you know it takes a lot of time with that examination, then I have Apparition, Potions, Muggle Studies, Transfiguration, Ancient Runes, Xylomancy, Defense against the dark arts, Herbology, History of Magic and lastly, Charms ― those are major subjects, I don't wanna fuck it all up." she said as she slided open a drawer in his dresser and grab her wand.

She knew time will be limited with all those subjects cramming in one day.

"You're not gonna fuck it up, Annie." Draco said, Admiring the fact that the hickeys he placed around her neck were sort of peeking from the uniform despite her tight collar. He walked behind her and kiss her neck again, while sneaking his hands around her waist. "Now after examinations, which I know will probably end sometime between seven and eight, I want you to wear nicely for our last school date, alright?"

Annalise nodded and whirled around, she let herself be content with his hug which she never gets tired of. "Near the Black Lake, right?"

"Yes, and I will be in Theodore's dorm to change, I don't wanna see you in a lovely outfit yet so I would be surprise when we meet." he responded, placing a peck on her forehead before smiling. "I'll be there at exactly fifteen past nine."

Meaning she won't be seeing him until later tonight.

Annalise smiled at him and pulled away, she took a deep breath and walk towards the door, but before she could turn the knob, she look over her shoulder and found Draco fumbling with the buttons of his uniform. "Wear nicely tonight too, Draco. Bye~"

Once she set foot outside, she immediately skirted away from the common room and to the hallways leading to Arithmancy class, just around the corner in a deserted, stone wall corridor, she met up with Luna who's busy reading a book while walking.

"I see you're wearing your raddish earrings today." Annalise said, grinning widely from her relief to see Luna, the lone friend she has left. "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you, Annie" Luna beamed and placed her book inside the book bag over her shoulder. "You look beautiful"

Annalise smiled genuinely at her as they enter Arithmancy class, and settled on the middle row table for them to sit. She looked around and noticed they were the only ones early, perhaps everyone is still studying as of now.

"So, how are you and Pansy?" she started up a discourse again.

Luna placed her book bag on the table, and Annalise can see the tint of scarlet spreading across her pale cheeks. "My father loves her, she's gonna move in with us after school, and she offered help publishing our Quibbler!"