D O R O T H Y E V A N G E L I N E

Start from the beginning

Adelaine was eating ton-tounge toffee and her tongue grew to an enormous size, it was swelling badly, and they all laughed before Hermione brought it back to normal.

No sooner later, Mrs. Weasley sprinted down the stairs. “Nothing's left behind dears, you can go now ― Percy, give me the floo powder ― Thank you, oh and Annalise dear ― you're welcome to visit us for Christmas, I do hope you can come.”

Before Annalise could even respond, Draco interrupted. “I was hoping we can invite you to the Manor Mrs. Weasley, for Christmas and New Years Eve, It'll be fun, it is. Mum would be thrilled to see new faces in our home, she's getting quite bored with the usual guests.” Draco reasoned, but Annalise knew his intention behind his words, he wants to see the Weasleys again, and spend time with them, no matter how much he deny it.

Mrs. Weasley looked flabbergasted but with Draco's flashing smile, she laughed heartily. “Of course, Of course, I'll tell the kids to be free on that day and Arthur would take a holiday leave, Thank you for the invitation, Draco, truly appreciate it. Now, I reckon this is a goodbye.” Mrs. Weasley gave a tight hug to each of them, and as Percy came in the living room with a box of green powder, Annalise called for Addy.

“Are we going already?” The tiny girl asked still chewing some toffee.

“Yes Addy we should, Mrs. Malfoy would be worried sick ― we're half an hour late already.”

Adelaine got up and stomped towards them, looking sullen, she look back at her favorite uncle, Ronald and gave a tiny wave, before grabbing a handful of floo powder from Percy.

She then went in the grate, and wave goodbye to the rest. “Bye bye ― Malfoy Manor!” then she threw the green powder and immediately the flames turned emerald and it rose higher up in the fireplace, in the blink of an eye, Addy was gone.

“You go first, love.” Draco said, and kissed the side of her head. “I'll be right behind you.”

Annalise took a step forward in the grate, and Percy leaned the box towards her, she grabbed a handful of the powder, some of it seeps through her fingers. “I will be seeing you again.” she said, and took a last glance at their faces.

The flames grew higher, her vision was covered with green cackling fire, soon she felt herself rising, as she transported she can see multiple fireplaces inside houses around her, then her feet landed on some dusty floor ― Mrs. Malfoy, Adam and Adelaine stood before her.

“Oh thank goodness you're finally here.” Mrs. Malfoy said with a hint of mild irritation. “I've just received three boxes of weird looking sweets ― tried one of them and my hair changed from blonde to mauve, I was extremely shocked.”

Adam suddenly cackled and Mrs. Malfoy glared at him, “No offense Mrs. Malfoy but you looked hideous with Mauve hair ―”

“Oh shut it, Adam.” Mrs. Malfoy grumpily responded, and she crossed her arms.

Annalise stepped out of the grate, coughing heavily due to the dust and powder flying around the drawing room, “It was from George Weasley Mrs. Malfoy, he ― errr, got in a fight with Draco so he sended us some sweets from their Joke Shop as an apology.” She dusted her plain shirt as she spoke.

“That kid got in a fight again, honestly when will he ever lear ―”

“It was that ginger kid who started, mum.” A voice cutted, Draco appeared by the grate, coughing, he too was covered in dust and powder, but with a swish of his wand, it all vanished. “Now where are those damn boxes? I need to review it 'cause if not I'll surely return it back to Weasley.”