1.

minho ran down the escalator pushing past everyone he saw, "sorry! excuse me!" he yelled as he made his way down. he was running late, extremely late.

as he got down to the station he checked his watch every few seconds and waited impatiently for the train. "ugh..he's going to kill me"

when the train finally arrived he practically threw himself onto it and kept pressing the button for the door to shut. "hurry up!"

fifteen minutes later minho was finally at his stop, he bolted off the train and ran up the stairs to exit the station. he swung his bag over one shoulder and ran into the lobby of his apartment building. instead of waiting for the elevator he decided to run up the stairs.

"listen i'm so sorry our class ran late and i missed the tra-" he started explaining.

"don't worry, it's alright i didn't wait too long, only around five minutes.."

"ah so you were late too? i ran across two stations and run up like 10 flights of stairs for nothing? you asshole" he scoffed.

"shut up" jisung pushed him into the apartment.

~

"mhm my turn" minho snatched the cigarette out of jisung's hand and placed it between his lips.

they were both laying down on the bed, shirtless with only their boxers on, staring aimlessly at the ceiling. this was normal for them, they'd hook up like this every other week and then share a cigarette or two right after, but there were no strings attached, obviously.

minho let out a puff of smoke from his mouth, "you know we just indirectly kissed"

"oh yeah?" he turned his head to face him. "hows that"

"well, you put your mouth around this and so did i" he held up what was left of the cigarette before tossing it onto the floor. "so weird"

"you saying it's weird to kiss me? hm is that what you're implying" he sat up.

"not sure, it's been a minute since we kissed, why don't you do it again and then i'll decide if it was weird or not.." minho smirked.

"i hate you" jisung kissed him.

~

"minho" hyunjin threw his jacket onto the sofa. "minho i know you're home the whole place stinks of smoke" he went into the boys room. "oh for fucks sake" he sighed and turned back around.

hyunjin picked something up from the floor and threw it at minho.

"ouch??" he sat up. "what, you're late"

"so is he" he pointed at jisung, "it's 12, he should be out of here by now"

"fine fine i'll wake him up, be a good friend and make me some coffee?"

hyunjin replied with a "hmm" and walked towards the kitchen.

"hey sung, wake up, it's late" he tapped jisung. "you gotta go home"

"hm okay.." he rubbed his eyes while searching for his jeans, he got dressed and grabbed his things. "see you next week?" he winked.

"whatever, leave" he playfully pushed him out of the door and shut it. minho walked into the kitchen where he saw a hot cup of coffee waiting for him on the isle, "ugh hyunjin i love you"

"then please get him to leave earlier next time so i don't have to see you guys like that" he rolled his eyes.

~

LOL

let's see where this goes ig