Nile sighed and turned his attention to table 22, the man with long white hair was watching the two of them very carefully, he had his eyes locked on to Nile, watching how close that the two were standing. Nile smiled at him softly as he looked to other tables noticing how busy the club was.

"So y/n wanna help me make these drinks, let's get to work shall we.'' Y/n's facial expression changed into anger, she felt that he was blowing her off and didn't wanna talk to her."Nye what the fuck are you doing.'' "I'm working what else do you think!!'' Nile turned his head to where the man couldn't see them.

"just play along, they are watching us so just go along with it okay.'' Y/n nodded and went along with Nile, looking up at the table to see the man with white hair watching her every move. She gulped as she saw the man staring at her very intently making sure that she wasn't going to pull anything funny.

She smiled and turned back around to keep making the drinks. "What the fuck is going on... this isn't... this isn't what I wanted when I said that I wanted a hot guy fighting over me.''

Niles eyes said it all. "Look at you, your a natural when it comes to making drinks. Now shall we go serve these lovely gentlemen their drinks.'' Y/n nodded and grabbed the drinks. Nile followed in suit behind her.

Hart was not happy, seeing another man with Y/n ticked him off. "here are your drinks gentlemen, I hope you like them and then where is the gentlemen who ordered the scotch?''

Y/n took the glass and poured a glass of scotch, and put two ice cubes in it. Making sure to purposely press her tits together, she moved to his side of the booth, leaning next to him. "here's your scotch sir. Is there anything else I can get you gentleman.'' They all shook their heads, hart looked up at Y/n.

She looked down at him to meet his gaze, he smirked as he dipped his fingers into his scotch, looking up at her and licking in between them as he sucked the scotch off of them.

And RIP y/n. The girl felt her cheeks heat up as he kept eye contact as his tongue swirled around his fingers, her mind wandered in places that would make the devil blush. She watched as his tongue swirled around his fingers and watched how a small drop of saliva dripped down his chin. His tongue fell past down his chin, licking the drop of saliva that had fallen. Y/n had seen the shine of his tongue piercing. Watching as his tongue disappeared back into his mouth.

He smirked and turned back around, Y/n gulped nervously and walked away from the table, Nile had kept his eyes on the spectacle in front of him, not being able to tear his eyes off the sight. She kept thinking about the lewd sight that she had just witnessed. Man that Hart had a dirty mind.Y/n grabbed Niles hand and walked over to behind the bar where they would be out of sight.

Y/n's cheeks were red, her thoughts were clouded with impure thoughts of hart and the sight that she had just watched. "What... the...'' "Fuck just happened.'' Y/n and Nile looked at one another with the same look of worry on their faces.

"He really does have it in for you.'' Y/n groaned, pulling at her hair, sighing heavily."Fucking dammit Nye. This isn't what I wanted, this is too fucking much.''

"Listen bug, there are two things you can do, you can sink or you can swim. Either play along and make chasing after you worth his wild, or collapse and fall under him without putting up a fight.''

Y/n looked at Nile with worry, she was excited by the idea of teasing a mafia boss but at the same time it could crash and burn and end in something very dangerous for her. "during our break the dance floor is open, why don't we go out on the dance floor and make it worth his wild. I'd like to see him pull a move on the dance floor.''