69

Okay, so I know Zena refuses to eat anything that's not Italian. Because of that, how about I make a French dish and disguise it as an Italian one? Great idea, right? Wrong! Knowing Zena, she'd sniff it and be like these aren't Italian ingredients! Give me pasta or some crap like that.

I was flipping through a French/ Italian recipe book when my phone rang. I didn't bother looking at the caller ID since I assumed Mila was calling me. She and Hailey left to do something that I wasn't paying attention to 😂

"Yello?"

"Red."

"Huh?" I scrunched my brows. This voice sounded... "Naomi." My voice dropped.

"Lara." She began crying.

"What happened to my daughter?!" I growled.

"N- she's fine. It's just that-" She began choking up. "I don't understand and- but why is she-" Naomi was hysterically crying right now.

"Where are you?" I groaned.

"L-Lech." She sobbed.

"I'll meet you there." I rolled my eyes and hung up. I turned to the door and saw Tae. "You should be tailing Zena." I crossed my arms.

"Domenico is with her." He responded.

"Please, I don't need your opinion."

"Have fun with your concubine." He spat before leaving.

Since when did Tae get so sassy?! I shook my head and darted out of the villa. I slowed down when I got close to the club. I walked past the bouncer before he could respond. I glared at him, but he was more distracted by my appearance. I rolled my eyes and walked further into the club.

Saige and Leo quickly spotted me. They immediately scrambled out the building. I smirked and focused on the charcoal scent of Naomi teehee. I walked towards the back and opened the private door. Naomi was staring at me with tear filled eyes. I sighed and closed the door behind me.

"What now and how the fuck did you get my number?"

"Sh-She hates me." Naomi choked out. Okay, so just ignore the second part of my question.

"Thank fuck!" I exclaimed. "What took her so long to see your evil ass?" I approached her. "What did Zena say?" I slowly sat next to her.

"She thinks I'm the epitome of evil." Naomi whispered.

"Hmm... that's rude." She glanced at me. "I'm the epitome of evil." I huffed while Naomi rolled her eyes. "What did you do that warranted her words?" I questioned. I knew my daughter wouldn't just say something hurtful without a reason.

"I-I saw her kissing Melissa." My jaw dropped. Damn, my daughter really took my advice and moved fast. "Before... she had kissed Luca, but the anger I felt when she kissed Melissa... it consumed me." She locked eyes with me. "I-I wanted to sabotage a relationship between them, so I did a small spell which made the bench break. They fell and I caught Zena, but Melissa broke her arm." Naomi sniffled. "And then she had to go to the hospital and I heard Zena telling her friends that she thinks I'm evil."

"And the problem?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Lara, she's my fucking mate and I love her!"

"Unfortunately." I groaned.

"My mate hates me!" She grabbed my arm. "What do I do?"

"For what?" I pushed her off me. "You do realize you're trying to get sympathy from someone you blackmailed?" She rolled her eyes at me. "And I don't like you. You had my daughter tortured for years, sent my wife and I away, made... made me do things to my wife and... and - other stuff there." I thought about my unfaithful actions against Mila. "I'm angry with you."