58

I walked in to see Hailey scrolling through pictures of hot women. I leaned against the doorframe to observe her interact with my daughter. Hailey would occasionally ask who Z was attracted to. Z would blush and refuse to answer if she was attracted to the girls. Hailey then decided to show her pictures of male models.

I shook my head with an amused smile. Z was deeply blushing when Hailey would zoom in on the men's bulge. I decided to make my presence known when Hailey flipped out pornhub. I strolled over and snatched Hailey's phone out her hands. I then tossed it out the window and into the lake. Z gave me a grateful smile while Hailey glared.

"Leave my child alone, Hailz." I sat on her. "Sophie says it's time to meet now." Zena smiled and scrambled up to meet her.

Mila would be introducing the two while I harassed Hailey. More like I needed to speak to Hailey in private. I rolled off her and stood up. I cocked my head to the side. She got the hint and walked out the house with me.

"No word on Naomi and her family." Hailey spoke when we got far enough from the house. "Also, she's left the school in Croatia, so we have no idea where she's at."

"That's not ideal." I groaned. "What do the wolves know?" I turned to her.

"The same as Mia... nothing." She said with an edge to her voice. I knew where this conversation was going. "Why are you keeping this a secret from her?"

"I want her to focus all her attention on Z. She'll be distracted if I tell her about Naomi." I averted my eyes. "Also, I desperately want to delay that conversation." I admitted.

"Why?" She wiggled her brows. "Are you scared of Mia?" She teased.

"I have a healthy fear of my wife." I laughed.

"I find it hysterical that you... Lara SangPure, the most feared and powerful vampire is scared to upset her wife." She hysterically laughed. "You sure are whipped!"

"I love my wife." I smiled. "That being said... any updates on the scientists involved?"

"They got a highly specialized team to carry out the experiments. The one that peaks my interest is Adolf Abramovich. Tae and I looked into him and he appears to be quite sadistic based on his reports he kept about the experiments being performed on Zena."

"He was the one to torture her." My tone darkened.

"We suspect." She sadly said. "We also have no idea where he's hiding."

"I'll have to tell Mila that later." I said aloud. "Thanks." I smiled at Hailey.

"You're so welcome!" She exaggeratedly said. "What would you do without me?" She teased.

"Have a more peaceful life." I teased back.

"Whatever, loser." She shoved me. "Why don't you admit that you only invited me to get some information out of me, not because Z needed a friendly face." She mocked me.

"Because that's not true." She tilted her head to the side. "I could've always called you, Tae, my brother or mother for information. I truly missed you and wanted Z to get used to others besides Mila and me." Hailey smirked and gave me a hug.

"You know, I've always wondered this. How come you and Mia don't have another kid?" Hailey asked.

"Because we were a little occupied in the alternate reality." I smirked while Hailey rolled her eyes. "I can't go through that torture of extracting my bone marrow again." I huffed.

"Then have Mia do it and give birth instead." She quipped.

"I wouldn't freely subject Mia to torturous pain." I spat. "Also, my vagina is to be pleasured... not to be ripped apart by an alien looking creature trying to escape." Hailey laughed at my words. "If I could've been the one to experience the pain instead of her, I'd have done it in a heartbeat, but I couldn't absorb her pain in front of the doctor and nurses."